Have to schedule my on-site interview at the NY or Princeton office.
1) Which one would you suggest and why ?
2) What is the level of difficulty of problems ? leetcode mediums ? design rounds ?
3) places to roam around the next day ? have never been to either of the spots
Having interned at Yahoo’s Sunnyvale office I am a valley fan , I would appreciate inputs from NY folks about life there and info about the tech scene
I did get a full-time offer from Yahoo/ Oath ,
base : 110k but Oath is a dying company and I want to be in a more stable place
2) Leetcode medium; basic OO designs
3) Come on, it’s Manhattan. It *is* a place to roam around