Come join me at Tanium! AMA( Unicorn profitable security startup)
My company is hiring right now and I would love you share some referrals with you all!
I’ll answer all reasonable and non confidential questions here. DM if you’re interested to get started (Bonus for me and better hiring odds for you)
Here are some of the highlights about the company:
* WFH or in office (Bay area and North Carolina with a few we work offices around the world)
* Non political environment (For real. Not lip service)
* Flat Netflix style engineering department (Everyone is a senior engineer)
* Experienced engineers only
* Relatively few meetings. lots off time to code
* impactful product (All military Branches; most the banks; chunk of the fortune companies)
* lot’s of great learning opportunities (I have picked up a lot of security knowledge)
* Awesome teammates
* Best code quality I’ve seen. management really cares about great code
* Great Executive leadership (my eye’s never roll when I hear them speak)
* Amazing compensation
* profitable company (value has more than doubled in last two years
* FAANG quality TC (I would say better in most cases)
* RSUs instead of options (Valuation over 6 Billion, with a lot of room to grow)
TL; DR best company of my career. former FAANG and woked at a few start ups before this
We have another role call a technically account manager (TAM) that is different than most companies. it’s roughly split between IT and people skills, with most having some engineer experience. Also well paying. It is a great role for peope who want to stay technical, but want to flex non tech skills as well.
We are hiring for various roles (Sales, technical writing, etc...) that I can recruit for. I know the most about the engineering and TAMs roles though.