Share your story.
Quick story: a female journalist threaten to write a false #metoo story in order to get me fired. I was smart enough to realize during our conversation that she was alluding to this false accussation; I managed to get a recording in order to protect myself.
It's rough out there men. I say this through experience.
I don't want to undermine the #metoo movement but I think its doing more harm than good for the real victims.
Share your story.
- Microsoft lyVf73@FEGc44 how can you be so confident that this movement does more harm than good? Based on your experience? By ignoring all the other stories?
- Well you’re half way there, next step is realizing that republican party is not the same war mongering party of bush- those people are trying to kill potus because he is ending the middle east involvement. Turned out the left is also their party - potus and patriots forcing all skullbones cia spooks to a corner.. that corner happened to be DNC this time.. notice people like mccain and graham trying to sabotage potus. The disdain you share for the false dual party monopoly on politics done by our deep state intel committee in the days even before jfk is exactly why potus ran. He is fighting these spooks and winning - even JFK couldnt win this hard (though we learned to be more careful after jfk) RIP.
- New 2aclassA woman on my team went to hr and said she thought I might be hitting on her. When asked she admitted that I'd never said anything inappropriate, had never commented on her looks, and had never so much as touched her! She just "thought" maybe I was... stupid!
Then after a ton of BS and stress she told HR she was confused and wanted to remain on my team cuz she had just gotten the wrong impression, however the damage was done.
- When men lose there mind they get angry loud and sometimes violent. Usually regret it and apologize... when woman get mad.... they want to destroy your life.. hell hath no fury.
- Cadence Fchp21Uber passenger got mad when I told her "no" and threatened to report me "if you don't come in and get me off, I'll just call Uber and tell them you forced yourself on me" till I pointed out the dashcam. I sent that video in three times - by email, by US mail on USB, and in person to the green light center on a DVD - just in case she ever tried filing such a report.
- I just given up on dating until this is gone. I don't care if that's forever.
I do not give compliments and make sure all meeting with women are in full glass door rooms.
If this is what women are wanting congratulations but it's not equality
- I didn't threaten her. I have no clue how her job works as she's a journalists. She was self harming herself, and as a caring human being, I wanted to make sure she got the help she needs. It more like "omg, why are you doing this, let me call a friend or paramedics". Her reaction "why are you threatening my job!?!... blah blah blah, write me too story."Feb 14, 2018 0
- Google jghyrhSo you turned on your phone's camera secretly while she was threatening, so you have the threat recorded?
- Microsoft / Eng Wow!!!I could attest to one of the incident where a girl took unnecessarily advantage of situation. Shamed and made the guy run away from his friends and job just because she didn't get to be his girlfriend and he was into someone else. She was very calm personality and her image infront of others is of innocent person helped her in everyone believing her story. This was way before metoo movement but it does provide a huge weapon to everyone, if not used properly can be very dangerous. Do not just assume that there are less misuse than correct allegations. It happens both way and I sympathesis with the real victim who can be on either side of metoo.