I just finished my on-site at HRT and I think it went well, I'd like to know what happens next:
- when should I expect to hear back?
- what's coming next (assuming positive), background check?
- what TC range can I expect (interested in average and high end for 10yoe)
- how is the compensation structure set up, I saw on blind bonus is over 2y vesting?
- HRT perks? 401k? Vacation policy? Etc
- weekly hourly working hours in average?
- any team you recommend or I should avoid?
And any other things I should be aware of before making a jump?
(Moved from tech lounge to add tag)
Yeah, the bonus pays out over 8 quarters with 15 upfront. So if I got a 95k bonus a quarter (in my dreams...) It would be paid out like
Q1: 15 + (95-15)/8 = 25
Q2: (95-15)/8 = 10
I personally felt played by the bonus structure, because that wasn't made clear to me even as I pushed for more information
Working hours vary by team and person. I work like 45 a week and have had positive feedback, but other people on my team work like 60+ hours
Vacay is 20 days/year and they used to have an annual company trip to Bermuda/Mexico/etc. IDK if that's gonna continue.
Lmk if you have other questions, I prefer public post over DMs, gotta spread the info