I’m looking to purchase a home and settle down. I have 2 kids and I’m looking for a place that works both for family and myself (professionaly)
The houses in NJ are very very expensive and also have to pay a lot in taxes. We pay 20k in taxes for 3BR condo.
I visited Cupertino recently and I really love the location and was wondering if you guys can help me if the move can be beneficial considering CA has low home taxes.
My TC - 350
Wife - 220
- Intel hkllHahaha, the worst places in America to live. Do you want to give 50% of your income to the government or 51%?
- Salesforce kmgdgjytdHate to break it to you but the home prices in Cupertino will be worse lol taxes lol
- Intel z08Fx!Property axes in CA are not really low (about 1-1.5%), and housing is expensive ($2mil+ in Cupertino).
- Prudential -asdf-Home prices in NJ are far less than CA. Yes, property taxes are high, but they pretty much fund the schools. You can find suburbs in NJ with some of the best schools in the country. Everything else in NJ is fairly cheap. And we have full service gas stations.
- Microsoft freedom!Move across the river to NY! New York City has lower property tax for home and amazing life.