How is Okta Bellevue as a place to work for?
Trying to decide between some offers, wanted to get the inside scoop from some Okta folks.
My own impression has been excellent while interviewing, but what is your experience with:
1. Unlimited PTO: how much vacation do you actually end up taking while still feeling comfortable?
2. Okta integration network: do you feel the product and management has been going in a good direction?
3. General company benefits: anything that stands out for better or worse?
4. Immigration support: what happens if H1B extension gets rfe for example?
5. Tech stack/engineering: how engineering driven is the company in general and OIN specifically?
6. Small company feel: do you still get the small company feel or is it already as beauracratic was Microsoft/Amazon?
Im getting great vibes from Okta, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking something