How to manage to hold an offer long?
I just got an offer from a company X today. That's 150k base but no stock bonus. YOE: 9+.
The company says I have time until Tuesday to accept the offer. I asked for more time but the company didn't agree to it.
But I have on-site interviews coming up with Box next Friday and Goldman Sachs next to next Monday.
I also have initial phone interviews with Square and eBay in the coming week.
What should I do in this situation? Can I accept the offer from the company X and reject it later if I get a better offer from any other company? But I feel that's really bad to do.
Otherwise can I ask more time saying that I have other interviews coming up? But I feel asking that will lead them to withdraw the offer.
I am trying to play safe so that I can retain this offer from X if I get rejected in all the other companies?
I am on H-1B and the company will be spending money to transfer it. I am a contractor at Apple.
Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Current comp: 97k
The reason that I want to hold on to this offer is that I want to really get out of my current company due to work stress and low pay.