I accepted a job offer and the new company waited for about 45 days inorder to on-board me. Now, I have a personal situation that I need to take care of my father who needs to go through a major surgery. My current employer has better family leave policy and it's better for me to stick with them until I take care of my father who needs personal attention for about 2 months. I am feeling very bad about communicating this over to new employer that I cannot join and instead its better for me to stick with my employer but I dont want them to feel bad as they waited for about 45 days. Need help and please advice?
You only have one father other jobs will come. It’s all about priorities