Got offer as L5 (senior sde, maps somewhere between amzn L5 and L6) from Qualtrics. Would like to understand if it is good/bad. And what happens once initial grants are gone. Recruiters didn’t shed any light on that.
Qualtrics folks please let me know if it is worth joining. How are benefits like health insurance, etc.
Equity: $300k/ 3 years = $100k / year
Bonuses: 10% of base
- Amadeus Trick2gAll the 100k tc sap employees are going to weep seeing this offer.
- I just received a similar offer last month. My base was 190K and a 30K sign on bonus. I didn't negotiate with them so I'm sure it could be higher had I negotiated.
- Qualtrics vLJH82I wouldn’t join if you have anything comparable elsewhere, SAP acquisition cannot be good for eng culture in the long run
- Qualtrics user1214That equity is for SAP stock. Bonus for on target is 10%. Benefits have always been eh but improving - they are all up in the air w the SAP acquisition though. Pre-acquisition they only gave out additional equity w a promotion. Post-acquisition we have refreshers available twice a year but it hasn’t been long enough for any of us to know how those will really work.
- Thank you, for reminding that. :) Where did I say that I don’t care about refreshers. I care about them, but not in a sense of freaking out and dropping the offer. TC is still more than what I will do at amzn for the next 3-4 years. Nobody knows what will happen in 3-4 years.