Recruiters told me they want to interview more candidate before giving me a decision.
Hi all, i recently had a PM interview and got a feedback from the recruiter saying they want to interview more candidates before giving me a decision. The team likes me but the HM wasnt sure if i can join and immediate run the project. Recruiter said i should reach out if i get another offer, which will probably take a while since i wasnt actively looking. I really like the project so i want your advise. Here are three choices i had and would like help from you guys.
TC: 180 TC