TN Question - Canadian Citizen

New / Data NdPa21
Jan 12 3 Comments

I have an offer as an analytics manager in a multinational CPG company in New Jersey. I am a Canadian Citizen with experience in analytics /data science and a bachelors degree in electrical engineering. I am in the process of asking my employer to provide TN documentation from their side as well but would I run into any issues getting my TN at the border?

My jobs states requirement for bachelors degree and 4-5 years of experience in analytics.

Not looking for legal assistance or advice but getting an idea for people who have been in a similar situation



Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 3 Comments
  • Amazon The Truth
    You need sponsorship documents from the employer in New Jersey. Documents are issued at the border. Don’t use blind and get an immigration attorney or ask for legal assistance.
    Jan 12 2
    • New / Data NdPa21
      Not looking for legal assistance on blind but getting an idea from people who have been in similar situations
      Jan 12
    • New / Data NdPa21
      Also TN does not count as a sponsorship rather a status grant.
      Jan 12


    Real time salary information from verified employees