My current annual TC at Adobe is $285k:
Got an Uber offer (same salary for SF and NYC) and the recruiter says the max range is:
Cash Bonus: $13.5k
After some negotiation, this is the max that the recruiter said she can do. She also added $25k sign on bonus for two years. And said the equity refresher is also good. But, Adobe has way better equity refresher for high performers.
Any more room for negotiation?
Ps: Before you ask about my LC prep. I did around 50 Hards, 200 Mediums and 75 Easy. I also practiced the problems multiple times that made me get to a state where I was able to write bug free code for a seen LC problem in less than 5-6 mins. Took around 50 Pramp interviews at max difficulty (used multiple emails to get asked the same questions once I finished all the hard questions). System Design was the problem, that’s why I didn’t get leveled up higher. Was aiming for a $325k+ offer for my next move.
- Activision Blizzard othersGod dam so much leetcode. What was you study plan/ timeframe
- Qualcomm dynasty001I think he means that youll eventually start seeing patterns if you do a lot of Leetcode. Now “a lot” is relative. I am only 60 questoons in and so far i have seen patterns only for the topics i am heavily invested in (like graphs ). But my bet is it will start coming to you once yoi reach 250/300 mark. There are only such a finite amount of data structures and tricks that repeatability os inevitable.Mar 14, 2019 0
- How did you prepare for system design? How do you think pramp had helped you?
- New CK_CanuckLook at the bigger picture (not only comp).... will you grow your career more at Adobe vs Uber? What about technology stack you will be working in? Do you even care about career growth? Adobe seems to be less and less about engineering lately...
- you’re close to the max, but not quite there
my L4 offer was $154.5k base, $391k over 4 years in RSUs (using 62B so v conservative), and $50k signing over 2 years
- Where did you graduate from ? Just wanted to know if Uber or FANG only contact people from a very reputed college.