Amazon CompensationTech is one of the highest paying industries today. Entry-level software engineers at the largest companies can receive a $200,000 compensation (base salary, stocks, and bonuses included). Here, we've compiled the latest content to share what an Amazon compensation looks like. See how much engineers, product managers, and other employees are making based on their levels. Find out what offers Amazon has recently made and how they stack up against offers from competing companies.
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Intel How is intel as a company for software engineers? Is it in the same league as the Big 4 or faang such as google, amazon etc? Also how is the compensation and difficulty of interviews? Im a sde 2 at Amazon with a TC of 200k. I live in phoenix arizona area and here Intel has a very big office in chand
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Apple Annual Bonus and Refresh How much is Apple annual refresh and bonus? I got an offer $195k/year $250k RSU over 4 years and $50K sign on bonus. That is significantly lower than my Amazon $185k base and $220k RSU annually. Would adding the Apple bonus and refresh be enough to match amazon?
- Is 400k a good goal? I joined amazon a month ago and my TC including stock is 200k. Since im here for at least next four years for the stocks to be vested, im wondering what is a realistic goal to make in terms of TC. Is reaching a TC of 400k possible by the end of next 4 years?. Im not talking about jumping to other co
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- L5 Amazon Offer -> negotiation Base: 145k Bonus: 45k 1st year, 35k second year Stocks: 70 I have PhD with 4 years experience in Bay Area. I like the team and the work but offer is lower than I expected, how much room for negotiation I have ?
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- Uber vs Amazon Someone I know is considering two offers. Uber vs Amazon? Any input is much appreciated as far as which company is better and/or which offer is better Uber(ATG) offer: Software Engineer(1) Base: 120,000 Target Cash:11,000 Target Equity Refresh: 26k Start On Equity: 125,000 valued at like $33 Amazo
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to
- Should I take Amazon sde2 offer Location bay area. Currently senior technical leader in cisco making close to 300k. Total experience is 14 years and 6 year s in USA. Got verbal offer from Amazon in bay area for sde2. Almost 20 percent less pay based on initial verbal offer and that too seems like a upper end of sde2. Should I even
- Microsoft SDE 2 Offer I got the following offer for Microsoft SDE 2: Base: $146k Bonus: $24k Stock: $50k over 4 years. I am currently SDE 2 at Amazon (promoted this Q1) and my target comp is $177k. The Microsoft offer is from Power BI group, Bellevue and I already negotiated once. I don't know if it is L61 or L62 and re
- Got promoted to SR TPM. PCS is lesser than expected. Joined Amazon on March 2015 as TPM 2 (L5) in Seattle. In this cycle promoted to TPM 3 (L6). Here is my new compensation. Is it reasonable for new L6 TPM? New Base - 131 K Stocks for 2020 (Allocated this year only) - 16 (1461 is the grant price) By calculating 2.5% increase in base for next 2 years
- Startup versus amazon L5 Hi I have around 15+ years of experience in several MNC in storage and database and startup. Have two offers : Amazon L5 offer at 280k TC and another at series B machine learning startup much lower TC but big percentage of the company. Don’t feel like negotiating with the Amazon offer: am not inter
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- Offer review - Oracle BMC Senior MTS 5 year of experience at MS. Total compensation of $270k a year with 165k base and 370k worth rsu. Current compensation is at around 195k with 140k base. Seriously considering taking it since it's a lot higher than competing offer with amazon (223k Total comp in 1st year with 160k base). Should I
- Amazon to eBay will it be a good move? L5 de in Amazon 2 years 130k base + 130 RSU Offer: MTS1 155k base 45k joining $150k RSU Will it be a good move to leave amazon at this time?
- L4/5 sde offer at Amazon 140k base, 30k sign on, 10k reloc, 45 RSUs. Is this good?
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Facebook E5 offer Got an acceptance from Fb for E5 SDE role. What do I expect comp wise? Dont have competing offers. My current comp is in 180K range. Location: Seattle. Also, will Salary differ if I move to Bay area vs Seattle for FB? I heard FB salaries are not location specific atleast in US.
- Amazon sde offer evaluation - Seattle Heya, Just got an offer from Amazon. I interviewed for sde2 position but got offered sde1 position despite good interview feedback. I have total of 3.5yrs of exp. Recuirter mentioned that I will be fast tracked for promo for sde2 1. should I accept the offer given Amazon's recent stock rise and gr
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- AWS or Yelp Any comments on the following comparison ? Amazon - Seattle Base 113k Signon Y1- 30k and Y2-26k RSU-70 shares Yelp -SF Base 125k Signon-25k RSU - 100k over 4 years What’s the TC I can aim for amazon SDE1? How much can I negotiate with Amazon for SDE1 with a masters degree ?
- Amazon offer eval for Seattle. Seems low. I'm a Senior SDE at MS working on ML. Interviews at Amazon were extremely easy. Amazon offer: Base:147k Sign-on cash: 60k for 1st year, 45k for second year. Sign-on RSUs: 90k with 5%, 15%, 40%, 40% vesting. This sounds kind of small. Lower than I'll be getting in MS considering absence of annual b
- Offer from Amazon Looking at a Senior Manager (L7???) at Amazon. Offers a 580 total Comp with a 185/350 signing bonus the first year. Thoughts?