THEME Amazon Compensation (Greater Seattle)
Amazon Compensation (Greater Seattle)
- Amazon Applied scientist 2 compensation. Got offered the following offer for a L5 position at Seattle Base 150k Rsu: 240 units vests over 4 years (5/15/40/40) Signon 80k + 65k Is this offer reasonable? Not many datapoints for applied scientist roles on blind. My experience is a phd with a 1 year university post-doc. Thanks
- Compensation versus level Current TC at Amazon is 240K at L5 (Seattle). Going to get promoted to senior dev this year but looks like the trending offers from Facebook (may be Google) are 50-100K more Options 1) Wait it out and become senior at Amazon. May be the cash difference will settle down as we go up levels. Con —
- Amazon L5 Offer How does this L5 offer stack up? (Seattle) Team: Alexa Communications Base: 156k Bonus: 60k first year, then 40k second year Stock: 85 shares (~120k) Also, will Amazon typically buy out unvested stock that I have in MSFT?
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- What's up with this Amazon WDE 2 offer? Recruiter said there is no way they could do above 160 TC. And when I asked for details they said they won't tell me breakdown until I agree to the number. For L5 Wde2. I have 7 years of experience, 1 year of leadership in that. Am I being lowballed or am I being greedy? This is in Seattle.
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- SDE-2 at Amazon moving to Google or Facebook I am SDE-2 working at Amazon for 1.5 years. TC is $160 in Seattle. TC in 2019 and 2020 is around $185. How much will I make if I move to Google or Facebook Seattle? Recruiters from both companies contacted me this month.
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- Amazon L5 PM to Google Bay Area Summary: how much comp should I be expecting to move from Amazon Seattle to Google Mountain View in a L5/L6 non tech role. Tldr; Currently in a non tech L5 PM role at Amazon Seattle. Expecting L6 promo this April. Last year's TC was $190k. Received invite for on-site interview at Google for a pro
- Need career advice, should I stay with Amazon longer? I have been SDE at Amazon for about 4 years. I got promoted to SDE2 last year. I see people switching companies and it seems like they make a lot more money when moving to other companies like Google. Is it a bad idea for me to stay with Amazon much longer? I'm 34 years old and making around 200k th
- Microsoft vs Amazon at Seattle I have offer from both MS and Amazon. I have 3years of experience what should I aim for? Amazon's intial offer is 160k (total compensation) Haven't received the number from MS yet. Thanks in advance
- T4/E4 at Google/Facebook for Amazon SDE-2 I have a master's degree and 1.5 years of experience at Amazon, and I'm a recently promoted SDE-2. If I apply for F/G six months from now (Jan/Feb 2019), how likely am I to be considered for a T4/E4 SWE role? I'm currently on OPT, and I'm evaluating making the switch before the next H-1B cycle in Ap
- Facebook E5 offer Got an acceptance from Fb for E5 SDE role. What do I expect comp wise? Dont have competing offers. My current comp is in 180K range. Location: Seattle. Also, will Salary differ if I move to Bay area vs Seattle for FB? I heard FB salaries are not location specific atleast in US.
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- AWS or Yelp Any comments on the following comparison ? Amazon - Seattle Base 113k Signon Y1- 30k and Y2-26k RSU-70 shares Yelp -SF Base 125k Signon-25k RSU - 100k over 4 years What’s the TC I can aim for amazon SDE1? How much can I negotiate with Amazon for SDE1 with a masters degree ?
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- Higher TC different company? - Sr Mgr/Director I’m making a good TC for an Amazon L7 SDM (550, mostly RSUs, top ratings every year, Seattle) but I have kids going to college in two years and am wondering if I should make a move to one of the better paying FAANG companies. Has anyone else left a decent paying, interesting leadership role to chase
- Got promoted to SR TPM. PCS is lesser than expected. Joined Amazon on March 2015 as TPM 2 (L5) in Seattle. In this cycle promoted to TPM 3 (L6). Here is my new compensation. Is it reasonable for new L6 TPM? New Base - 131 K Stocks for 2020 (Allocated this year only) - 16 (1461 is the grant price) By calculating 2.5% increase in base for next 2 years
- Data Scientist salaries at FB Moving from Amazon to Facebook as an IC4 Data Scientist. Current TC at Amazon is around $180k for the next 12 months. What can I expect from FB in terms of base, signing and stocks ? Location: Seattle