THEMEAmazon Offers: Software Engineer
Amazon Offers: Software EngineerIf you’re a software engineer at Amazon or looking to make the switch to the e-commerce company, see what your peers are saying about the offers there. Evaluate and compare how an engineering offer stacks up within Amazon and with competing companies too. All salary, bonus, and stock information come straight from users who’ve received offers from the Seattle tech giant and those who earn their paychecks there!
- Amazon offer eval for Seattle. Seems low. I'm a Senior SDE at MS working on ML. Interviews at Amazon were extremely easy. Amazon offer: Base:147k Sign-on cash: 60k for 1st year, 45k for second year. Sign-on RSUs: 90k with 5%, 15%, 40%, 40% vesting. This sounds kind of small. Lower than I'll be getting in MS considering absence of annual b
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- Evaluate amazon offer for SDE2 Hi all, got verbal offer from Amazon in California. I have 12 years of experience as software engineer but mainly in scientific computing not really web development. I would appreciate any feedback about this offer: Base ~ 150k signup bonus ~ 100k/2years RSUs 200/ 4 years backloaded in the last two
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Is 400k a good goal? I joined amazon a month ago and my TC including stock is 200k. Since im here for at least next four years for the stocks to be vested, im wondering what is a realistic goal to make in terms of TC. Is reaching a TC of 400k possible by the end of next 4 years?. Im not talking about jumping to other co
- Facebook E5 offer Got an acceptance from Fb for E5 SDE role. What do I expect comp wise? Dont have competing offers. My current comp is in 180K range. Location: Seattle. Also, will Salary differ if I move to Bay area vs Seattle for FB? I heard FB salaries are not location specific atleast in US.
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Amazon to eBay will it be a good move? L5 de in Amazon 2 years 130k base + 130 RSU Offer: MTS1 155k base 45k joining $150k RSU Will it be a good move to leave amazon at this time?
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- Offer review Current: Amazon Level: Data Engineer 2 Base: 135k Joining bonus: 2 years in Amazon so that’s gone RSU: 150 units ~ 225k now have 20% of it Exp: 10 years Offers 1 Oracle Cloud Level: IC 4 Principal Base: 160k Joining bonus: 20k RSU: 7500 units 337k over 4 yers 25% each year TC ~ 250k if stock stays
- L4/5 sde offer at Amazon 140k base, 30k sign on, 10k reloc, 45 RSUs. Is this good?
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- Netflixers how much do you make? There was netflix comp thread about 2 years ago, asking again to see how much things have changed. I remember someone mentioned $420k tc at that time. I am senior sde in aws, considering netflix. My current comp is $350k, do you know what can I expect. 6 yrs total at Amazon.
- Facebook E5 salary for Amazon sde3 Recruiter informed me that I got through the interviews. Offer should be rolled out in couple of days. How much salary should I expect? Salary breakup? Current comp at 1500 stock price: 330k (base 155k + stocks 175k) Total 9 years industry experience
- Should I take Amazon sde2 offer Location bay area. Currently senior technical leader in cisco making close to 300k. Total experience is 14 years and 6 year s in USA. Got verbal offer from Amazon in bay area for sde2. Almost 20 percent less pay based on initial verbal offer and that too seems like a upper end of sde2. Should I even
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Twitch or Cruise I am working at Amazon Seattle since last 3 years. Want to move to SF/Bay area to be closer to my GF working at FB, MPK.. I don't want to continue working for Amazon teams, so, I spoke to a manager at Twitch, just to have one offer in hand to speed up my move... Received an offer from them. No chan
- Box vs eBay vs Amazon I got an offer from Box - Senior Soft Engg. They havent yet disclosed the numbers. So my question is two-fold? 1. What compensation can I expect? I have 6 years of backend experience and MS. 2. Box stock growth y/y is very similar to eBay. Does Box have a good growth strategy? I like what I do at eB
- Intel How is intel as a company for software engineers? Is it in the same league as the Big 4 or faang such as google, amazon etc? Also how is the compensation and difficulty of interviews? Im a sde 2 at Amazon with a TC of 200k. I live in phoenix arizona area and here Intel has a very big office in chand
- Will Google match Amazon and compensate for cost of living This is for T4 with about 5 years of experience. Close to 3 inside the states, 2 outside. I've got an offer from Amazon for TC 220k from with 160k/105k bonus and 96 RSU. My recruiter wanted me to share numbers. Will Google match Amazon's offer compared with cost of living increase in bay area? If t