THEME Amazon Salary
Amazon Salary Tech is one of the highest paying industries today. It's not uncommon for entry-level software engineers to receive a base salary beyond $100,000, plus stocks and a signing bonus. Here, we've compiled the latest content to share what an Amazon salary looks like. Find out how much engineers, product managers, and other Amazon employees are currently making based on their levels. See what offers Amazon has recently made and how they stack up against offers from competing companies.
- Is 400k a good goal? I joined amazon a month ago and my TC including stock is 200k. Since im here for at least next four years for the stocks to be vested, im wondering what is a realistic goal to make in terms of TC. Is reaching a TC of 400k possible by the end of next 4 years?. Im not talking about jumping to other co
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- Amazon L5 PM to Google Bay Area Summary: how much comp should I be expecting to move from Amazon Seattle to Google Mountain View in a L5/L6 non tech role. Tldr; Currently in a non tech L5 PM role at Amazon Seattle. Expecting L6 promo this April. Last year's TC was $190k. Received invite for on-site interview at Google for a pro
- AWS or Yelp Any comments on the following comparison ? Amazon - Seattle Base 113k Signon Y1- 30k and Y2-26k RSU-70 shares Yelp -SF Base 125k Signon-25k RSU - 100k over 4 years What’s the TC I can aim for amazon SDE1? How much can I negotiate with Amazon for SDE1 with a masters degree ?
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- Amazon BIE Background: 5 years of work experience. What does the compensation look like in Amazon overall for BIE? My compensation: Base: 100K RSU: 60 in 4 years Sign on: 30K (2 years total) Thanks!
- Total Comp at Amazon - (Master Thread) At Amazon, there isn’t a lot of transparency on Levels or what each level’s total comp looks like. My goal is to demystify this, but I need your help. Post your Business Unit, title or role, Level, Salary, Bonus, and RSUs. (Me: AB, Sales, 67,000, 20,000, 100 RSUs) If this takes off, I am consider
- Startup versus amazon L5 Hi I have around 15+ years of experience in several MNC in storage and database and startup. Have two offers : Amazon L5 offer at 280k TC and another at series B machine learning startup much lower TC but big percentage of the company. Don’t feel like negotiating with the Amazon offer: am not inter
- Looking for a switch I have been working with Amazon (retail and AWS) for a long time (half a decade) as SDE. I want to switch to a different company to learn new technologies and grow in career. What all good companies with same/better compensation exists in Seattle and how to start preparing for interviews? My curren
- Amazon Senior Prod Manager Salary Does anyone else has experience with Amz recruiter trying to lowball you on an offer.. I am a senior Manager at Oracle and take home about 200k.. they try to hire me every few years at the senior product manager role.. which is ok as I am not tied to management positions but they offer 160k base sal
- Amazon SFA Compensation What is a reasonable range for TC for a senior financial analyst at Amazon? Background: four years finance/consulting. Current TC is around $130k in a secondary market. (Dallas/Denver/LA)
- What's up with this Amazon WDE 2 offer? Recruiter said there is no way they could do above 160 TC. And when I asked for details they said they won't tell me breakdown until I agree to the number. For L5 Wde2. I have 7 years of experience, 1 year of leadership in that. Am I being lowballed or am I being greedy? This is in Seattle.
- Average comp for my experience and level in Seattle EDIT: Highlighting that total experience is 7 years, 4 of which are with Amazon since some comments glossed over it. I work for Amazon in Seattle and my 4 years are coming up soon. I m pretty sure I could make more if I leave. The retail layoff news is discouraging so I am starting to collect infor
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Aws Program Manager Salary Hi everyone, Received an offer from Amazon for the position of AWS Program Manager (Non Tech Role) Base - 130 k Signing Bonus - 20k/20k RSU - around 10 k I have 5 years of experience and the role is based in Seattle. Can you please tell me if this is competitive? Looking at other searches i do f
- Amazon RSUs Have offer from Amazon, 120 shares at sde 2. Other numbers I don't think have much room to grow, is it worth asking for 150 or 180 rsus?
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Data Scientist compensation at Google Hi! I might get an L3 DS offer from Google. I am currently L5 at Amazon. Is there leveling correct and can someone tell me the compensation? Thanks!! EDIT: Not an SDE. Currently a L5 DE with TC at $150k
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- L5 Amazon offer to L62 Microsoft offer I wanted some feedback on my offer I received from Amazon in 2016. I’m expecting an offer from Microsoft (L62, PM2) so I wanted to make sure my expectations are accurate. Here’s what I got from Amazon in 2016. L5 (I found out it was an L6 after the fact, but they down leveled me) Marketing Special
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo
- What is the best way to ask for more money? I’m an L4 Business Analyst at Amazon making 135K+ total comp with over half in stock. My base salary is low and I want more cash. But how do I justify asking for more money when payscale says I make 100% more than most BAs in same industry and w same years of experience? How would you approach this
- Will Google match Amazon and compensate for cost of living This is for T4 with about 5 years of experience. Close to 3 inside the states, 2 outside. I've got an offer from Amazon for TC 220k from with 160k/105k bonus and 96 RSU. My recruiter wanted me to share numbers. Will Google match Amazon's offer compared with cost of living increase in bay area? If t
- Amazon -> Microsoft? I’d like to hear from those that have made this move. How’s the work/life balance? How’s the culture? Do you regret making the jump? Any gotchas? For context I’m a L6 with TC of 300. Maybe close to burning out. Worth it?
- Facebook E5 salary for Amazon sde3 Recruiter informed me that I got through the interviews. Offer should be rolled out in couple of days. How much salary should I expect? Salary breakup? Current comp at 1500 stock price: 330k (base 155k + stocks 175k) Total 9 years industry experience