THEMEAmazon Salary: Product Manager
Amazon Salary: Product Manager
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Amazon Senior Prod Manager Salary Does anyone else has experience with Amz recruiter trying to lowball you on an offer.. I am a senior Manager at Oracle and take home about 200k.. they try to hire me every few years at the senior product manager role.. which is ok as I am not tied to management positions but they offer 160k base sal
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Amazon L5 PM to Google Bay Area Summary: how much comp should I be expecting to move from Amazon Seattle to Google Mountain View in a L5/L6 non tech role. Tldr; Currently in a non tech L5 PM role at Amazon Seattle. Expecting L6 promo this April. Last year's TC was $190k. Received invite for on-site interview at Google for a pro
- Amazon L6 PM TC Trying to estimate my Target Comp to determine if I am paid fairly. I am a L6 PM. Been at Amazon almost 6 yrs. My base is just over 100k and RSUs vesting is worth 100k so TC this year will be a bit over 200k. Is this good? If not, how do I push for more?
- L6 PMT at Amazon - can FB/Google offer better total compensation? I’m a L6 Sr product manager technical at Amazon. $150K base $55K bonus per year for two years $250K RSUs (4 years) I’m considering leaving Amazon for other companies when my green card process will be done (~7-8 months). Can FB/Google offer something Amazon can’t? Except for better locations tha