THEMEAmazon Salary: Software Engineer SDE-2
Amazon Salary: Software Engineer SDE-2
- Sde2 compensation in Amazon How is 140k base for an SDE2 in Austin?
- Average comp for my experience and level in Seattle EDIT: Highlighting that total experience is 7 years, 4 of which are with Amazon since some comments glossed over it. I work for Amazon in Seattle and my 4 years are coming up soon. I m pretty sure I could make more if I leave. The retail layoff news is discouraging so I am starting to collect infor
- Sde 2 Compensation Canada @Amazon Can someone shed light on compensation of sde 2 in Canada? I am currently earning 220k (140k base) tc in US and planning to move to Vancouver Cananda. How much hit will I take?
- Google L4 Comp expectation Hello all - SDE-2 at Amazon and Goog recruiter called and mentioned that I was approved for an L4 at Goog. She asked me to think about compensation numbers etc., and wanted to understand how this process works in more detail. Am I expected to first give her my expectations? Or does google come up
- Evaluate offer - Senior Engineer at Nordstrom Not LE. On H1B. STEM Masters from a reputed US school, Non CS background. Currently pursuing an MS CS part time which will complete sometime next year. About 5 years dev/data science experience prior to Amazon in a little known company. Currently SDE1 at Amazon/AWS for about 2 years now, 117 Base 8
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Amazon sde offer evaluation - Seattle Heya, Just got an offer from Amazon. I interviewed for sde2 position but got offered sde1 position despite good interview feedback. I have total of 3.5yrs of exp. Recuirter mentioned that I will be fast tracked for promo for sde2 1. should I accept the offer given Amazon's recent stock rise and gr
- Amazon Lowball I just received an offer from Amazon. I interviewed for SDE2 but was offer SDE1. The offer is TC $150k and I have a competing NYC offer that is TC $225k at what would be equivalent to an SDE2 position. This seems extremely low for an engineer with 2 years experience. Any advice on how to negotiate?
- Microsoft Excel team vs Amazon Alexa connected home team Help me decide between above team. Final compensation: Base/joining/stocks/bonus Amazon - SDE I: 127k/40k/65k Microsoft - SDE II: 127k/40k/75k/0-20%
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Amazon SDE-II offer - where can it improve? Just received offer the day after my interview. SDE-II on AWS team in Seattle 142k base 60k/45k sign on for 1st/2nd years 90 RSUs with standard vesting, so 145k current value. So $209k TC first year. 3yrs exp. I expect other offers, but Amazon was first to get back. (One interview still not until
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Is 400k a good goal? I joined amazon a month ago and my TC including stock is 200k. Since im here for at least next four years for the stocks to be vested, im wondering what is a realistic goal to make in terms of TC. Is reaching a TC of 400k possible by the end of next 4 years?. Im not talking about jumping to other co
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- SDE-2 at Amazon moving to Google or Facebook I am SDE-2 working at Amazon for 1.5 years. TC is $160 in Seattle. TC in 2019 and 2020 is around $185. How much will I make if I move to Google or Facebook Seattle? Recruiters from both companies contacted me this month.
- Should I take Amazon sde2 offer Location bay area. Currently senior technical leader in cisco making close to 300k. Total experience is 14 years and 6 year s in USA. Got verbal offer from Amazon in bay area for sde2. Almost 20 percent less pay based on initial verbal offer and that too seems like a upper end of sde2. Should I even
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- Need career advice, should I stay with Amazon longer? I have been SDE at Amazon for about 4 years. I got promoted to SDE2 last year. I see people switching companies and it seems like they make a lot more money when moving to other companies like Google. Is it a bad idea for me to stay with Amazon much longer? I'm 34 years old and making around 200k th