THEME Amazon Salary: Software Engineer SDE-2, Greater Seattle
Amazon Salary: Software Engineer SDE-2, Greater Seattle
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- SDE-2 at Amazon moving to Google or Facebook I am SDE-2 working at Amazon for 1.5 years. TC is $160 in Seattle. TC in 2019 and 2020 is around $185. How much will I make if I move to Google or Facebook Seattle? Recruiters from both companies contacted me this month.
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- Need career advice, should I stay with Amazon longer? I have been SDE at Amazon for about 4 years. I got promoted to SDE2 last year. I see people switching companies and it seems like they make a lot more money when moving to other companies like Google. Is it a bad idea for me to stay with Amazon much longer? I'm 34 years old and making around 200k th
- T4/E4 at Google/Facebook for Amazon SDE-2 I have a master's degree and 1.5 years of experience at Amazon, and I'm a recently promoted SDE-2. If I apply for F/G six months from now (Jan/Feb 2019), how likely am I to be considered for a T4/E4 SWE role? I'm currently on OPT, and I'm evaluating making the switch before the next H-1B cycle in Ap