THEME Amazon Web Services (AWS) Salary: Software Engineer
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Salary: Software Engineer
- Compensation L6 engineer Amazon 150k bade, 150k bonus, 240 RSUs.. how good is that in AWS? Where I stand in the band?
- Amazon SDE-II offer - where can it improve? Just received offer the day after my interview. SDE-II on AWS team in Seattle 142k base 60k/45k sign on for 1st/2nd years 90 RSUs with standard vesting, so 145k current value. So $209k TC first year. 3yrs exp. I expect other offers, but Amazon was first to get back. (One interview still not until
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Netflixers how much do you make? There was netflix comp thread about 2 years ago, asking again to see how much things have changed. I remember someone mentioned $420k tc at that time. I am senior sde in aws, considering netflix. My current comp is $350k, do you know what can I expect. 6 yrs total at Amazon.
- Evaluate offer - Senior Engineer at Nordstrom Not LE. On H1B. STEM Masters from a reputed US school, Non CS background. Currently pursuing an MS CS part time which will complete sometime next year. About 5 years dev/data science experience prior to Amazon in a little known company. Currently SDE1 at Amazon/AWS for about 2 years now, 117 Base 8