Apple CompensationWant to know how much you can make at Apple? Our users share their offers from the Cupertino-based company and current employees give their feedback on the numbers. Find out what an Apple compensation can look like for ICT3 and ICT4 software engineers. Hardware engineers and non-technical professionals share their total compensation figures too.
- Apple- After verbal offer compensation reduced Verbal offer given for 180 base/165 Rsu 4 years/25 sign-on for 10 yrs exp. when I asked for offer letter, just after 2 weeks recruiter said they can only offer 165 base/ 100 rsu 4 years/20k . Recruiter saying ur performance is not good in the interview, so hiring team decided to reduce .How to hand
- Apple Annual Bonus and Refresh How much is Apple annual refresh and bonus? I got an offer $195k/year $250k RSU over 4 years and $50K sign on bonus. That is significantly lower than my Amazon $185k base and $220k RSU annually. Would adding the Apple bonus and refresh be enough to match amazon?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Apple Offer Evaluation Base = $145K RSUs = $105K Sign On = $10K I have 7 years of experience 3 of which is outside US. Recruiter budged from 140k base to 145k but not moving on any other numbers. Also no competing offers. Its a Software Engineer position with AppleCare org. I believe it’s on the low end. And does anyone
- Evaluate apple offer Curently at amazon sdet l5, apple position is a QE in img group. Got offer from apple Base 165k Signon 40k only first year Stock 200k total, 4 years vest This is already after negotiation, it is a little higher than my current tc, of course first year is much high because signon, but after that 10
- Apple offer evaluation 215/280 over 4 years/90 aka base/rsu/signon, Bay Area 10 year experience
- Apple offer suggestion Got an offer from Apple recently YOE ~5year Base 170k RSU 270k Sign on 25k Is this a good offer?
- Offer select, Apple vs Uber Got both apple Uber interest to move forward, apple offer ict4 but package is at the top range 200k + 400k Rsu + 50k sign on. On the other end Uber is preparing senior 2 position, package is not fantasized yet. Anyone has worked either apple or Uber has any insights?
- Offer Eval Apple - 160k / 150k over 4 / Commissions - Sales Org Engineer - Fully Remote Uber - 185k / 360 / 10-20% base - Senior SWE - SF Refreshers sound the same.
- Apple offer rsu price I got an offer from apple, rsu is 200k, just wondering how do they get stock price to calculate the amount, the price at the day i accept the offer, or when they decide hire me? Or even the price of last two month(some time range)? This makes difference, because their stock recently climb more than
- Offer evaluation (Apple) Can you evaluate this offer from Apple? (Cupertino, ASIC design, 11 year experience after phd) Base:180K RSU: 160K (=40K per year) Sign on: 65K Relocations: moving cost + 1 month base salary Additional Questions: 1. How can I calculate the TC from this numbers? 2. Can you guess the job level? HR d
- Apple Hardware Negotiation Currently in talks with Apple about compensation for an ICT3 HW position (5 years of experience). Strangely the recruiter insisted that she couldn't go to the compensation team without getting a figure from me. I asked for a range and they said 110K to 170K with 90ish RSU's. Assuming I fall in the m
- Apple pay structure In general what is the structure of Apple's compensation. It seems to be as follows. I am thinking mostly about ICT4 and ICT5. I am curious about the latter since there are very few datapoints available. For ICT4 it seems to be Joining bonus: 30k-80k Base: 160k-200k Initial stock: around 200k Bonus
- How much can I expect from Google? ...for a researcher position with PhD in relevant area (not CS, 0yr experience)? I have an offer from Apple at ICT3, but the compensation is on the lower end.. base 130K and RSU 105K. How much can I expect from Google and what level?
- Apple Offer 5 years of DV experience 155k base 50k stocks 10k joining bonus Good offer or bad offer? How many refresher stocks ape give every year?
- jump from apple to google, how much shall I ask for? Rf test engineer, 10 yr related experience, jumping from Apple to Google. Current pay at Apple: 140k base salary, 100k rsu/year Planning to ask for 200k base + match unvested rsu. Is it reasonable deal? Thanks
- Apple Offer Evaluation SWE, ~5 years of experience. 140 base 160k stocks/4 and 50k joining. Can I push more on any of these components? Any advice appreciated.
- Best time to join fb/google? I have almost 8 months of experience but my TC is only ~185k (plus signing bonus plus annual bonus). What’s the best time for me to join fb/google to optimize my comp and career trajectories? Should I try joining as L3/E3 as soon as I reach my first anniversary and don’t have to pay back the signin
- Which new grad offer should I choose? Have an offer from apple for around 150k and an amazon subsidiary for around 180k. I know apple scales better because of refreshes and Amazon doesn't give refreshes or bonuses. Which offer should I take. How fast can my TC grow if I go to apple?
- Apple Offer calculation How does Apple decide comp? Do they level you and keep you in the band? Especially now that in CA they can’t ask for my current compensation. Currently I make more than a typical ICT4, but I think I’ll be leveled at ICT4. What might happen? Update : got numbers — ICT4 : 175k base, 225k stock, 40k
- Apple SW EPM offer evaluation Base $175k, RSU $160k-4yrs, sign-on $15, IC4 Master CS, abt 12 year of work experience (as Developer + EPM) Thoughts on offer? Was told $160k RSU is max, is that true or can go higher?
- Google Senior Data Engineer offer, what to expect I am IC4 at Apple, 8yrs work ex with last 3.5 at Apple. Current TC is 270k. What offer should I expect from Google? Also should I expect to get T4 as a Data Engineer?
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- Thoughts on Apple SWE ICT 4 offer (Bay Area)? Initial offer. Don't have competing offers ...yet. interviewing at G,F and others. Hopefully will get one or two. Base: 200K Stock:160K Sign in bonus:60k
- Choose: Apple SV vs Goldman Sachs NY Posting for a friend: IC4 Software Engineering offer from Apple in SV vs Sr Associate at Goldman Sachs in NY. He has 6 years of experience in SV. GS TC 300k vs 250k apple.