THEME Apple Salary
Apple Salary Want to know whether you received a fair offer from Apple or if you need to negotiate? Our users share their offers from the Cupertino-based company and current Apple employees give their feedback on the numbers. Find out what an Apple salary can look like for an ICT3 or ICT4 software engineer. You can even find base salary, equity, and bonus figures for hardware engineers and non-technical roles too.
- Apple to Google Non Eng I’m considering an offer to move from Apple to Google. I’m currently an M1 (non technical) and my total comp is at about ~$250k. My unvested RSUs are worth about $320k in total. 1. What is the comparable google level to Apple M1? 2. Has anyone had experience with getting google to match unvested R
- jump from apple to google, how much shall I ask for? Rf test engineer, 10 yr related experience, jumping from Apple to Google. Current pay at Apple: 140k base salary, 100k rsu/year Planning to ask for 200k base + match unvested rsu. Is it reasonable deal? Thanks
- Apple offer evaluation 215/280 over 4 years/90 aka base/rsu/signon, Bay Area 10 year experience
- Offer evaluation (Apple) Can you evaluate this offer from Apple? (Cupertino, ASIC design, 11 year experience after phd) Base:180K RSU: 160K (=40K per year) Sign on: 65K Relocations: moving cost + 1 month base salary Additional Questions: 1. How can I calculate the TC from this numbers? 2. Can you guess the job level? HR d
- Apple SRE total compensation for 8 years of development experience Could you please suggest what total compensation I can negotiate for Apple SRE ICT4 role with 8 years of development experience? Recruiter is offering 175K base, 100k RSU vested over 4 years and zero sign on cash bonus. Greatly appreciate your timely response, thanks please !
- How much can I expect from Google? ...for a researcher position with PhD in relevant area (not CS, 0yr experience)? I have an offer from Apple at ICT3, but the compensation is on the lower end.. base 130K and RSU 105K. How much can I expect from Google and what level?
- Offer select, Apple vs Uber Got both apple Uber interest to move forward, apple offer ict4 but package is at the top range 200k + 400k Rsu + 50k sign on. On the other end Uber is preparing senior 2 position, package is not fantasized yet. Anyone has worked either apple or Uber has any insights?
- Choose: Apple SV vs Goldman Sachs NY Posting for a friend: IC4 Software Engineering offer from Apple in SV vs Sr Associate at Goldman Sachs in NY. He has 6 years of experience in SV. GS TC 300k vs 250k apple.
- Apple Offer Evaluation Base = $145K RSUs = $105K Sign On = $10K I have 7 years of experience 3 of which is outside US. Recruiter budged from 140k base to 145k but not moving on any other numbers. Also no competing offers. Its a Software Engineer position with AppleCare org. I believe it’s on the low end. And does anyone
- Google Senior Data Engineer offer, what to expect I am IC4 at Apple, 8yrs work ex with last 3.5 at Apple. Current TC is 270k. What offer should I expect from Google? Also should I expect to get T4 as a Data Engineer?
- Apple- After verbal offer compensation reduced Verbal offer given for 180 base/165 Rsu 4 years/25 sign-on for 10 yrs exp. when I asked for offer letter, just after 2 weeks recruiter said they can only offer 165 base/ 100 rsu 4 years/20k . Recruiter saying ur performance is not good in the interview, so hiring team decided to reduce .How to hand
- Apple Offer calculation How does Apple decide comp? Do they level you and keep you in the band? Especially now that in CA they can’t ask for my current compensation. Currently I make more than a typical ICT4, but I think I’ll be leveled at ICT4. What might happen? Update : got numbers — ICT4 : 175k base, 225k stock, 40k
- Offer Eval Apple - 160k / 150k over 4 / Commissions - Sales Org Engineer - Fully Remote Uber - 185k / 360 / 10-20% base - Senior SWE - SF Refreshers sound the same.
- Apple Hardware Negotiation Currently in talks with Apple about compensation for an ICT3 HW position (5 years of experience). Strangely the recruiter insisted that she couldn't go to the compensation team without getting a figure from me. I asked for a range and they said 110K to 170K with 90ish RSU's. Assuming I fall in the m
- Apple Annual Bonus and Refresh How much is Apple annual refresh and bonus? I got an offer $195k/year $250k RSU over 4 years and $50K sign on bonus. That is significantly lower than my Amazon $185k base and $220k RSU annually. Would adding the Apple bonus and refresh be enough to match amazon?
- Apple SW EPM offer evaluation Base $175k, RSU $160k-4yrs, sign-on $15, IC4 Master CS, abt 12 year of work experience (as Developer + EPM) Thoughts on offer? Was told $160k RSU is max, is that true or can go higher?
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Apple Offer Evaluation SWE, ~5 years of experience. 140 base 160k stocks/4 and 50k joining. Can I push more on any of these components? Any advice appreciated.
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- Facebook building 8 How is Building 8 doing, and how is this for hardware folks? I am PD at Apple (product design, not physical design), expecting an offer from building 8. What should I expect for about 5 yrs experience? TC at Apple ~260k for 2018.
- Apple offer rsu price I got an offer from apple, rsu is 200k, just wondering how do they get stock price to calculate the amount, the price at the day i accept the offer, or when they decide hire me? Or even the price of last two month(some time range)? This makes difference, because their stock recently climb more than
- Which new grad offer should I choose? Have an offer from apple for around 150k and an amazon subsidiary for around 180k. I know apple scales better because of refreshes and Amazon doesn't give refreshes or bonuses. Which offer should I take. How fast can my TC grow if I go to apple?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate apple offer Curently at amazon sdet l5, apple position is a QE in img group. Got offer from apple Base 165k Signon 40k only first year Stock 200k total, 4 years vest This is already after negotiation, it is a little higher than my current tc, of course first year is much high because signon, but after that 10
- Evaluating offer Apple to Austin I currently work in Apple in the Bay Area as a hardware engineer and I am evaluating an offer in Austin. The offer is 120k base / 60k RSU / 50 k sign on. The company is a smaller semiconductor company. My Apple comp is 140k / 120 k RSU / 45k sign on. I am considering moving because the quality of
- Apple pay structure In general what is the structure of Apple's compensation. It seems to be as follows. I am thinking mostly about ICT4 and ICT5. I am curious about the latter since there are very few datapoints available. For ICT4 it seems to be Joining bonus: 30k-80k Base: 160k-200k Initial stock: around 200k Bonus