THEME Best Amazon Compensations for SDE-2 Software Engineers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Amazon Compensations for SDE-2 Software Engineers: Q1-Q2 2018
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- TC Negotiation with Amazon When I got a SDE2 offer from Amazon, I didn’t have any other ones and the offer is final according to HR. So I didn’t have a chance to negotiate. All of sudden, I got another offer from a different company. Can I use it to negotiate with Amazon? BTW Amazon TC is 270K/year and the other one is 290k/
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Average comp for my experience and level in Seattle EDIT: Highlighting that total experience is 7 years, 4 of which are with Amazon since some comments glossed over it. I work for Amazon in Seattle and my 4 years are coming up soon. I m pretty sure I could make more if I leave. The retail layoff news is discouraging so I am starting to collect infor
- Bay area Amazon sde 2 offer Less than 2 years experience with PhD. Below is the compensation. Base:155000 Sign on : first year 86k, second year 67k Rsu:120 unit
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo
- Microsoft Excel team vs Amazon Alexa connected home team Help me decide between above team. Final compensation: Base/joining/stocks/bonus Amazon - SDE I: 127k/40k/65k Microsoft - SDE II: 127k/40k/75k/0-20%
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to