THEME Best Amazon Offers for SDE-2 Software Engineers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Amazon Offers for SDE-2 Software Engineers: Q1-Q2 2018
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- TC Negotiation with Amazon When I got a SDE2 offer from Amazon, I didn’t have any other ones and the offer is final according to HR. So I didn’t have a chance to negotiate. All of sudden, I got another offer from a different company. Can I use it to negotiate with Amazon? BTW Amazon TC is 270K/year and the other one is 290k/
- Bay area Amazon sde 2 offer Less than 2 years experience with PhD. Below is the compensation. Base:155000 Sign on : first year 86k, second year 67k Rsu:120 unit
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo