THEME Best Amazon Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Amazon Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
- Offer from Amazon Looking at a Senior Manager (L7???) at Amazon. Offers a 580 total Comp with a 185/350 signing bonus the first year. Thoughts?
- Higher TC different company? - Sr Mgr/Director I’m making a good TC for an Amazon L7 SDM (550, mostly RSUs, top ratings every year, Seattle) but I have kids going to college in two years and am wondering if I should make a move to one of the better paying FAANG companies. Has anyone else left a decent paying, interesting leadership role to chase
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- Apple Annual Bonus and Refresh How much is Apple annual refresh and bonus? I got an offer $195k/year $250k RSU over 4 years and $50K sign on bonus. That is significantly lower than my Amazon $185k base and $220k RSU annually. Would adding the Apple bonus and refresh be enough to match amazon?
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Compensation L6 engineer Amazon 150k bade, 150k bonus, 240 RSUs.. how good is that in AWS? Where I stand in the band?
- Netflixers how much do you make? There was netflix comp thread about 2 years ago, asking again to see how much things have changed. I remember someone mentioned $420k tc at that time. I am senior sde in aws, considering netflix. My current comp is $350k, do you know what can I expect. 6 yrs total at Amazon.
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Facebook E5 salary for Amazon sde3 Recruiter informed me that I got through the interviews. Offer should be rolled out in couple of days. How much salary should I expect? Salary breakup? Current comp at 1500 stock price: 330k (base 155k + stocks 175k) Total 9 years industry experience
- Amazon Applied scientist 2 compensation. Got offered the following offer for a L5 position at Seattle Base 150k Rsu: 240 units vests over 4 years (5/15/40/40) Signon 80k + 65k Is this offer reasonable? Not many datapoints for applied scientist roles on blind. My experience is a phd with a 1 year university post-doc. Thanks
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- Amazon l6 sdm offer @ SEA Could you guys share some pointers for amazon l6 sdm salary. I was told 160k base and TC of 300k by the recruiter. She said there might be some flexibility with RSU and signin bonus. What would be a good offer? I have 15 yoe in the data space with 8 yrs exp managing teams of 20+ - data analytics, bi
- Amazon -> Microsoft? I’d like to hear from those that have made this move. How’s the work/life balance? How’s the culture? Do you regret making the jump? Any gotchas? For context I’m a L6 with TC of 300. Maybe close to burning out. Worth it?
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Will Google match Amazon and compensate for cost of living This is for T4 with about 5 years of experience. Close to 3 inside the states, 2 outside. I've got an offer from Amazon for TC 220k from with 160k/105k bonus and 96 RSU. My recruiter wanted me to share numbers. Will Google match Amazon's offer compared with cost of living increase in bay area? If t
- Amazon sde3 compensation How much we can negotiate for Amzn sde3 compensation? I am offered 200 stock, $145k base, and 120k bonus. Coming down to $285k / month.
- Amazon L7 vs. Facebook M1/M2 & Google Staffing Manager TC Curious how Amazon L7 Sr. Recruiting Manager first year TC of 285k (160 base, 110k year 1 sign on, 15k vest) compares in Seattle to a Facebook M1/M2 and Google Staffing Manager comp. Both year 1 and beyond? Basically, am I getting ripped off? Based on what I’ve heard, it seems like it
- Startup versus amazon L5 Hi I have around 15+ years of experience in several MNC in storage and database and startup. Have two offers : Amazon L5 offer at 280k TC and another at series B machine learning startup much lower TC but big percentage of the company. Don’t feel like negotiating with the Amazon offer: am not inter
- Expected salary? In a call with the Google recruiter, they want me to have an answer for expected salary ahead of the next call. Am in the state of WA. How do you calculate expected salary and ensure you are not getting under balled? Update: 6years of experience and level 6 at Amazon with a total comp of $280k (ux
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- Amazon SDE TC ranges for Seattle - Megathread. I have seen similar post for Google, thought I will share some insight into Amazon compensation for SDE in Seattle. Amazon offer structure Base, Stock(5% 1st year, 15% 2nd year, 40% 3rd year and 40% 4th year) and joining bonus for first 2years (to cover your delayed stockvest). These are target r
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- TC Negotiation with Amazon When I got a SDE2 offer from Amazon, I didn’t have any other ones and the offer is final according to HR. So I didn’t have a chance to negotiate. All of sudden, I got another offer from a different company. Can I use it to negotiate with Amazon? BTW Amazon TC is 270K/year and the other one is 290k/
- Anyone here from the Google Home team? Any one here from the Google Home team willing to refer me? Been at Amazon (L6 TPM) in the Alexa team for two years and cannot wait to do greater things with Home. TC 270k (thanks AMZN), 12 YoE. Also, what locations is the Home team at?