THEMEBest Apple Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Apple Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
- Apple offer evaluation 215/280 over 4 years/90 aka base/rsu/signon, Bay Area 10 year experience
- Offer select, Apple vs Uber Got both apple Uber interest to move forward, apple offer ict4 but package is at the top range 200k + 400k Rsu + 50k sign on. On the other end Uber is preparing senior 2 position, package is not fantasized yet. Anyone has worked either apple or Uber has any insights?
- Apple Annual Bonus and Refresh How much is Apple annual refresh and bonus? I got an offer $195k/year $250k RSU over 4 years and $50K sign on bonus. That is significantly lower than my Amazon $185k base and $220k RSU annually. Would adding the Apple bonus and refresh be enough to match amazon?
- Thoughts on Apple SWE ICT 4 offer (Bay Area)? Initial offer. Don't have competing offers ...yet. interviewing at G,F and others. Hopefully will get one or two. Base: 200K Stock:160K Sign in bonus:60k
- Offer evaluation (Apple) Can you evaluate this offer from Apple? (Cupertino, ASIC design, 11 year experience after phd) Base:180K RSU: 160K (=40K per year) Sign on: 65K Relocations: moving cost + 1 month base salary Additional Questions: 1. How can I calculate the TC from this numbers? 2. Can you guess the job level? HR d
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Apple Offer calculation How does Apple decide comp? Do they level you and keep you in the band? Especially now that in CA they can’t ask for my current compensation. Currently I make more than a typical ICT4, but I think I’ll be leveled at ICT4. What might happen? Update : got numbers — ICT4 : 175k base, 225k stock, 40k
- Apple offer suggestion Got an offer from Apple recently YOE ~5year Base 170k RSU 270k Sign on 25k Is this a good offer?
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Apple Offer Evaluation Base = $145K RSUs = $105K Sign On = $10K I have 7 years of experience 3 of which is outside US. Recruiter budged from 140k base to 145k but not moving on any other numbers. Also no competing offers. Its a Software Engineer position with AppleCare org. I believe it’s on the low end. And does anyone
- Evaluate apple offer Curently at amazon sdet l5, apple position is a QE in img group. Got offer from apple Base 165k Signon 40k only first year Stock 200k total, 4 years vest This is already after negotiation, it is a little higher than my current tc, of course first year is much high because signon, but after that 10
- Choose: Apple SV vs Goldman Sachs NY Posting for a friend: IC4 Software Engineering offer from Apple in SV vs Sr Associate at Goldman Sachs in NY. He has 6 years of experience in SV. GS TC 300k vs 250k apple.