THEMEBest Facebook Compensations: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Facebook Compensations: Q1-Q2 2018
- What after google+Facebook Spent my entire career in Google and Facebook. Made to E6. Wondering what’s next. Currently making ~700k TC working ~50 hours a week. Don’t want to sacrifice either comp or life. Where would you go?
- Facebook offer I just got a Facebook offer E4. Marketing manager. Is Facebook willing to negotiate with me? Current offer: $125k, $52500 equity. The rsu seems a bit lower than I researched. Thanks!
- Input on Facebook offer I have an Engineering Manager - M1 level offer from Facebook - 220K base, 40K annual bonus and 1 million stock award that vest over 4 years and 100K sign in. Is this a good offer or is there a room for negotiation?
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- Highest L6 RSU offer at google I am wondering what is the highest Initial equity you have heard of for a Google L6 offer. Have you seen it cross 1.5m$ (I am not talking about TC, only RSU) I have some contacts in google (used to work there) that will be highly motivated to hire me back. My current TC as per blind etiquette, 220
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- L6 total comp at Facebook, help me evaluate ~450k TCO before bonus, ~500k TCO with 20% bonus. Good offer?
- FB EM1 Offer Eval Background: I am a senior swe at a FAANG managing a team of engineers. Offer from FB: Level: EM1 (so one level higher then current) Base: 220k Stocks: 1M over 4 years Is this a fair deal? Can I ask for sign on our other additional compensation? If so, how much is reasonable?
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Stripe or FB? Same compensation. More than 10 years exp. Product mgmt role. Any thoughts? Thanks! Sorry didn’t know the rules..TC is $435
- FB E5 comp I received FB offer 180k base 600k rsu and 100k signon. Where do I stand with respect to comp range for E5?
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Airbnb vs Facebook offer I have Airbnb L6 offer at 240k base $1200k/4 years vs FB E6 $200k base $800k/4 years, I like both companies, which one will work better financially in 4 years?
- Startup vs bigco: am I being shortchanged? Hi I'm 31, working for a series C startup valued at ~$200M that totally raised ~$50M. I've been here 3 years, and I've vested ~0.7% of common options that I fully exercised in common stocks (0.7% is after counting current dilutions etc., it was > 1% at the beginning). I still have an additional ~
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Amazon L7 Product manager What’s the compensation like? I’m an IC6 at Facebook and get around 380K TC. Do PMs get the same as engineers at Amazon? What is the compensation for L7 PM?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Facebook bootcamp to switch domain? Got an offer for E5 of 350k total comp in Seattle. Have about 10 years of experience in C++ and mobile development. Dream about moving towards AI/ML. Thinking about joining some ML team (ideally Caffe2, ONNX, etc) at Facebook after the bootcamp, since I can pick any team, AFAIK. Have almost no prio
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- What is the maximum offer FB e4 can get? the max offer I have seen is 160k salary + 300k/4 + 100k signing It is lower than many companies. So when someone has many good offers it is less likely to choose fb.
- FB Offer Got an offer from FB Seattle e6 manager Base - 220 Singon - 100 Rsu -800k Sounds like it's norm for what they offer at this level - yes?
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1