THEMEBest Facebook Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Facebook Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
- Facebook offer I just got a Facebook offer E4. Marketing manager. Is Facebook willing to negotiate with me? Current offer: $125k, $52500 equity. The rsu seems a bit lower than I researched. Thanks!
- Input on Facebook offer I have an Engineering Manager - M1 level offer from Facebook - 220K base, 40K annual bonus and 1 million stock award that vest over 4 years and 100K sign in. Is this a good offer or is there a room for negotiation?
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- Highest L6 RSU offer at google I am wondering what is the highest Initial equity you have heard of for a Google L6 offer. Have you seen it cross 1.5m$ (I am not talking about TC, only RSU) I have some contacts in google (used to work there) that will be highly motivated to hire me back. My current TC as per blind etiquette, 220
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- L6 total comp at Facebook, help me evaluate ~450k TCO before bonus, ~500k TCO with 20% bonus. Good offer?
- FB EM1 Offer Eval Background: I am a senior swe at a FAANG managing a team of engineers. Offer from FB: Level: EM1 (so one level higher then current) Base: 220k Stocks: 1M over 4 years Is this a fair deal? Can I ask for sign on our other additional compensation? If so, how much is reasonable?
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- FB E5 comp I received FB offer 180k base 600k rsu and 100k signon. Where do I stand with respect to comp range for E5?
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Airbnb vs Facebook offer I have Airbnb L6 offer at 240k base $1200k/4 years vs FB E6 $200k base $800k/4 years, I like both companies, which one will work better financially in 4 years?
- Startup vs bigco: am I being shortchanged? Hi I'm 31, working for a series C startup valued at ~$200M that totally raised ~$50M. I've been here 3 years, and I've vested ~0.7% of common options that I fully exercised in common stocks (0.7% is after counting current dilutions etc., it was > 1% at the beginning). I still have an additional ~
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Facebook bootcamp to switch domain? Got an offer for E5 of 350k total comp in Seattle. Have about 10 years of experience in C++ and mobile development. Dream about moving towards AI/ML. Thinking about joining some ML team (ideally Caffe2, ONNX, etc) at Facebook after the bootcamp, since I can pick any team, AFAIK. Have almost no prio
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- FB Offer Got an offer from FB Seattle e6 manager Base - 220 Singon - 100 Rsu -800k Sounds like it's norm for what they offer at this level - yes?
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1