THEME Best Google Compensations: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Google Compensations: Q1-Q2 2018
- Google vs Oracle offer evaluation. How to negotiate? I got this T4 offer from Google: Base: $155k Sign-on cash: $50k Stock: $400k (Asked for $170k base and $450k stock) I got that offer after showing the following Senior-level offer from Oracle: Base: $170k (banks like that for loans) Stock: $375k I haven't negotiated the offers yet. What can I tell
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Will Google revise the offer for ex–googler I left Google less than one year ago and consider to go back. I got a 20% base raise and 50% equity raise. I was told reinterview is not needed by recruiter and we are going to negotiate the offer. Can I expect Google to at least match my current compensation? Left as L4 and right now base is 185k,
- Google comp 200/30/120 per year, 40k signon L5 SWE, mountainview. 14 years. Was told interview feedback was solid. Do not have any other offers. Comments please..
- How long can I delay joining FB? I got an offer from FB at E5. I'm contemplating of accepting the offer, but I don't want to join FB any time soon since I'm in the middle of a project. How long can I postpone the start date? Can I push it to next year? Btw, TC = 190K base, 550K RSU, 50K sign on bonus
- Google Offer Eval (L6) Base - 200K Stock - 500K over 4 years Bonus - 20% Sign on - 50K UX Design Manager, 20 years experience, no competing offers
- Google offer for L5 with ML background Base: $190k RSU: $720k / 4 years I have a total of 8 years of experience, 4 of which at LinkedIn. Thoughts?
- Google comp eval L5, bay area. 190/30/115. Base/bonus/per year stock. Signon 35K. 13 yoe.
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- L4, 350k TC A close friend of mine, received the offer from G, L4 with 350k TC. Competed with the offer from Lyft.
- Trying to decide b/w these offers, any suggestions? Google - TAM L5 in GTech (E ladder): base - 185K equity - 150K bonus - 15% did not try to negotiate sign-on yet since not sure will take it, mainly because it would be less technical that I want and I did not yet qualify for O ladder (need to grind Leetcode more) VMWare -
- vote Choose between Uber and google Got 2 offers, Uber senior 2: TC 400k per year assume $40 per share Rsu Google l4: TC 330k per year I knew level wise Uber senior 2 is much better than google l4 which is not negotiable But google is much closer for commute, better team gcp, better benefit, culture and prestige. Wondering am I t
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- FB -> Google -> FB Has anyone made this path? I came to Google from FB around an year ago and a FB recruiter keeps sending me emails every few weeks saying I don't need to interview again to go back. I'm not seriously considering going back since I'm happy at Google, but curious about what the experience is like. Does
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Offer eval google L5 Offer is Base - 175 Stock - 575K over 4 years Bonus - 15% Sign on - 10K Any further possibility to negotiate the offer ?? This is for L5
- Goog L5 to Apple ICT5 Is it possible? What is the expected comp? Swe generalist. Current TC only 320k.
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Comp Evaluation: Google L5, 310k TC Bay Area Base 175k, Bonus 35k, Equity 400k/4yr 6YOE, MS Software Engineering Is 310k decent or low for Bay Area? Also, what's typical Sign On like?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- vote Google —> Snap I’ve only been at Google for 6 months and absolutely love it. BUT... Got contacted by a recruiter at Snap and wanted to explore it just for the heck of it. Didn’t think I’ll get an offer but here we are!! I’ve got around 8 years experience. TC at Google is ~300K (L4). I got downleveled when got hi
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?