THEMEBest Google Software Engineer Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Google Software Engineer Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
- Google vs Oracle offer evaluation. How to negotiate? I got this T4 offer from Google: Base: $155k Sign-on cash: $50k Stock: $400k (Asked for $170k base and $450k stock) I got that offer after showing the following Senior-level offer from Oracle: Base: $170k (banks like that for loans) Stock: $375k I haven't negotiated the offers yet. What can I tell
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Google comp 200/30/120 per year, 40k signon L5 SWE, mountainview. 14 years. Was told interview feedback was solid. Do not have any other offers. Comments please..
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Comp Evaluation: Google L5, 310k TC Bay Area Base 175k, Bonus 35k, Equity 400k/4yr 6YOE, MS Software Engineering Is 310k decent or low for Bay Area? Also, what's typical Sign On like?
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- vote Google —> Snap I’ve only been at Google for 6 months and absolutely love it. BUT... Got contacted by a recruiter at Snap and wanted to explore it just for the heck of it. Didn’t think I’ll get an offer but here we are!! I’ve got around 8 years experience. TC at Google is ~300K (L4). I got downleveled when got hi
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- Google T5 Engineering Offer Review Base salary: $165k Equity: $480k Standard 15% bonus No signon Including bonus, total comp: $309k This is for Seattle area. Currently am senior engineer at Microsoft, 10 years experience. Thoughts? Seems a little low to me for T5, but also don't know what's due to Seattle vs. Bay Area.
- Evaluate Google L5 SWE offer 160/30/380 after some negotiation. Comes up to 300 TC with 15% target bonus for meets. Seattle
- How is the T4 offer for Goog for Seattle .. Got this offer recently for T4 SWE 143k base + 360k equity 4 years + 15% bonus + 50k sign on? Total years of experience 7.5 years. Currently Amazon SDE2. Is it lower end, or Median of top notch ? Do I have any more headroom for negotiation? Also what is the general(Meet expectations) year end b
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- ask for L4 instead of L5 i got 160 / 320/4 / 30 offer at google. ict 4 at apple with 6yoe is it worth asking for L4? will that be easier to get promo after 2-3 years?
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Google L5 SWE: evaluate offer 155k base 15% target performance bonus for meets 320k/4 stocks 35k sign-on Feels I'm getting lowballed here.
- Evaluate Tesla and Google offers Company - Level/Base/Sign-on/RSU Google - L4/$150K/$50K/$275K Tesla - P3/$160K/$10K/$400K Both offers are final, no room for any further negotiations. Google has a guaranteed 15% target bonus each year, not sure about Tesla. I know both offers are really good (as far as I am concerned) but I am
- Evaluate offers from Google vs Salesforce I got an offers from Google and Salesforce as below, Google -T4 (268 TC) 146/400/10 Salesforce- SMTS (244TC) 185/150/20 I have 8 year experience including 3 years of Apple. Which one should I take?
- Google E3 Comp Evaluation Base 160k Stock 250k Sign on 40k Bonus 15%
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to