THEME Best Microsoft Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Microsoft Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
- Does Microsoft match F/A/G offers? Will Microsoft attempt to match FB/Google/Amazon offers? I'd much rather work at MS (team, location) but I feel that their offer is lower than I can get elsewhere (190/75/300 for L65 SDE in Seattle). Would seeking F/A/G offers be a waste of time if I have no intention to work there?
- Anyone Feeling salary stuck? I'm at $400k... Most I've ever made. But I feel like my only options after this are big tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon. Just stuck at another company where I'm a pair of hands. I miss working at a startup where I have a big impact. Even smaller tech companies can't compare with compe
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- MS, Uber or startup? I am an ex PhD intern at Uber. Being offered SDE2 at Uber and SDE2 at MS and MTS at a unicorn startup (post series D). TC is ~215k at MS + 75k bonus, ~240k at Uber @48) and ~280k at Unicorn. Which company shall I join? Edit: Being married, I do not feel comfortable joining startup.
- vote Uber vs Microsoft new grad offer MS offer Team- SharePoint Compensation - 108k+120k(rsu) + 50k(sign on) Location - Redmond Uber offer Compensation - 116k + 114k(rsu) Location - SF Please tell me which would be better at this point of time, taking into consideration both work and money. Uber team assignment is not done yet. Exp
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Msft vs Google offer help Google’s location is bay area and msft is seattle. I have close to 6 years of experience, I work near LA. I need to relocate for either of them. Considering housing market, work and wife’s preferences, I am planning to pursue microsoft. Microsoft told its Sr. SDE(mostly 63) in azure core team. Can
- Microsoft Excel team vs Amazon Alexa connected home team Help me decide between above team. Final compensation: Base/joining/stocks/bonus Amazon - SDE I: 127k/40k/65k Microsoft - SDE II: 127k/40k/75k/0-20%
- vote Netflix or Microsoft (Ignoring Comp) As etiquette demands...$100k/5 YOE I'm stuck between these two. MS is offering $225k in Redmond and Netflix is closer to $275k. Ignoring the compensation (because they're close enough in my opinion), what do you think about the other stuff surrounding the job? Is it preferable to live near Los Ga
- Microsoft SDE 2 Offer I got the following offer for Microsoft SDE 2: Base: $146k Bonus: $24k Stock: $50k over 4 years. I am currently SDE 2 at Amazon (promoted this Q1) and my target comp is $177k. The Microsoft offer is from Power BI group, Bellevue and I already negotiated once. I don't know if it is L61 or L62 and re
- Help evaluating Microsoft offer (L62 PM) Coming from 5 years experience at Amazon Offer for L62 PM (engineering) Base: $140K Sign Bonus: $15K for 2 years ($30 total) Sign Stock: $30K for 4 years ($125 total) TC: $200K (est. with performance bonus) Redmond