THEME Best Product Manager Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Product Manager Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Uber PM compensation Super quick: I got an offer from Uber in SPM 2 role. But my total compensation blew me away (close to double my current salary). My numbers: base = $200 Bonus = $50 k (mostly stock) Equity : = $300 k (or thereabouts) This is more than I am making now. However Uber equity is not liquid while my cu
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?