THEME Best Product Manager Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Product Manager Salaries: Q1-Q2 2018
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Stripe or FB? Same compensation. More than 10 years exp. Product mgmt role. Any thoughts? Thanks! Sorry didn’t know the rules..TC is $435
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Amazon L7 Product manager What’s the compensation like? I’m an IC6 at Facebook and get around 380K TC. Do PMs get the same as engineers at Amazon? What is the compensation for L7 PM?
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Uber PM compensation Super quick: I got an offer from Uber in SPM 2 role. But my total compensation blew me away (close to double my current salary). My numbers: base = $200 Bonus = $50 k (mostly stock) Equity : = $300 k (or thereabouts) This is more than I am making now. However Uber equity is not liquid while my cu
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?