THEME Best Software Engineer Offers for 0-3 Years of Experience: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Software Engineer Offers for 0-3 Years of Experience: Q1-Q2 2018
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Facebook E4 comp E4 offer from Facebook. Bay Area. 3 yoe. L4 Google. Base: 160k Equity: 300k over 4 years Sign on: 40k Is this a good offer for E4? Should I negotiate?
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- Evaluate L3 offer Google 140k salary, 210k stock, 50k sign on. TC ~210k without sign on. 2-3 years exp.
- Bay area Amazon sde 2 offer Less than 2 years experience with PhD. Below is the compensation. Base:155000 Sign on : first year 86k, second year 67k Rsu:120 unit
- Google t4 offer Interviewed google and fb Got a t4 offer from google , no offer from FB 160base 200gsu/4year. More details: 40k signon and 15%bonus Total about 240k. Office in Sunnyvale Is it low? No competing offer. PhD+1year exp
- Offer evaluation Google L3 Google L3 swe offer: Base 140k Rsu 220k over 4 years Sign on 40k Expected year end bonus 15%. I have 2 years of work experience in the Bay at a well known company. Master's from an elite University. Have offers from Apple and Amazon
- Google Comp, 3 years exp Wanted to share the offer I just recieved. BS CS w/ 3 years experience. Assuming this is for L3 though no levels were discussed. Base: 130K RSU: 200K/4 years Sign on: 50K Target bonus: 15% (~20K) TC: 250K
- vote Google vs Dropbox vs Opendoor 3 years of SDE exp, no masters, I love backend work. Google is Google, probably the safest choice, but the team and comp is a bit meh. I don’t really know much about Dropbox besides their amazing food and the project seems cool. Opendoor is pretty interesting, met a lot of ex-Uber engineers there
- Amazon SDE-II offer - where can it improve? Just received offer the day after my interview. SDE-II on AWS team in Seattle 142k base 60k/45k sign on for 1st/2nd years 90 RSUs with standard vesting, so 145k current value. So $209k TC first year. 3yrs exp. I expect other offers, but Amazon was first to get back. (One interview still not until
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.