THEME Best Software Engineer Salaries for 4-6 Years of Experience: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Software Engineer Salaries for 4-6 Years of Experience: Q1-Q2 2018
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Going out to interview, what level should I expect? 4.5 years experience in LinkedIn, Staff Eng with leadership experience of several decent size projects, and had always been the top performer in the team. Current TC is around 350k/yr. This is my first job out of college so 4.5 yrs in industry. What level and TC can I expect if I go out to interview
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- AirBnB vs LinkedIn (Senior Software Engineer) I have an offer from the two companies. Here are the details LinkedIn (Sunnyvale) — Base: 175k, Stocks: 300k, Sign on: 75k (Senior) AirBnB (SF) — Base: 167k, Stocks: 420k, Sign on: 15k (L4) I have 5 yoe. I will prefer work life balance over anything else. I have heard that LinkedIn doesn’t have a
- Comp Evaluation: Google L5, 310k TC Bay Area Base 175k, Bonus 35k, Equity 400k/4yr 6YOE, MS Software Engineering Is 310k decent or low for Bay Area? Also, what's typical Sign On like?
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- FB E4 offer I have an offer from fb for E4 and a competing offer from another giant company. I was awarded the following: Base: 155k Bonus: 10% SignOn: 50k. Stock: 350k. Experience: 5+ years How good is this offer ? Any help would be highly appreciated, also I was interviewed for fb in menlo park does it allo
- Comp review please - Google I got a Google offer and it’s like this, base - 145k stocks - 70k Bonus - 21760 Sign on - 50k Level - L3 Experience- 4-5 years
- Evaluate Facebook E4 offer Will be moving new to the bay area. Can someone evaluate my Facebook offer. YOE: 5yrs Base: 160k RSUs: 300k Sign-on: 50k Also, trying to understand how stock refreshers work - is there a standard % that they get refreshed at every year?
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell