THEME Best Tech Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Tech Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
- Trying to decide b/w these offers, any suggestions? Google - TAM L5 in GTech (E ladder): base - 185K equity - 150K bonus - 15% did not try to negotiate sign-on yet since not sure will take it, mainly because it would be less technical that I want and I did not yet qualify for O ladder (need to grind Leetcode more) VMWare -
- Google vs Oracle offer evaluation. How to negotiate? I got this T4 offer from Google: Base: $155k Sign-on cash: $50k Stock: $400k (Asked for $170k base and $450k stock) I got that offer after showing the following Senior-level offer from Oracle: Base: $170k (banks like that for loans) Stock: $375k I haven't negotiated the offers yet. What can I tell
- Facebook offer I just got a Facebook offer E4. Marketing manager. Is Facebook willing to negotiate with me? Current offer: $125k, $52500 equity. The rsu seems a bit lower than I researched. Thanks!
- Input on Facebook offer I have an Engineering Manager - M1 level offer from Facebook - 220K base, 40K annual bonus and 1 million stock award that vest over 4 years and 100K sign in. Is this a good offer or is there a room for negotiation?
- Highest L6 RSU offer at google I am wondering what is the highest Initial equity you have heard of for a Google L6 offer. Have you seen it cross 1.5m$ (I am not talking about TC, only RSU) I have some contacts in google (used to work there) that will be highly motivated to hire me back. My current TC as per blind etiquette, 220
- Offer from Amazon Looking at a Senior Manager (L7???) at Amazon. Offers a 580 total Comp with a 185/350 signing bonus the first year. Thoughts?
- Does Microsoft match F/A/G offers? Will Microsoft attempt to match FB/Google/Amazon offers? I'd much rather work at MS (team, location) but I feel that their offer is lower than I can get elsewhere (190/75/300 for L65 SDE in Seattle). Would seeking F/A/G offers be a waste of time if I have no intention to work there?
- Airbnb vs Facebook offer I have Airbnb L6 offer at 240k base $1200k/4 years vs FB E6 $200k base $800k/4 years, I like both companies, which one will work better financially in 4 years?
- Airbnb equity vs Google - Offer My friend is currently negotiating with Airbnb and Google. Airbnb’s soft numbers are around 500k TC (225k in cash and the rest in equity). I believe the level for Airbnb would be somewhere around t5-t6 at Google (will ask friend to clarify with the recruiter). The Google offer would be for t5. G
- Evaluate uber L6 offer Got an offer for an L6 at Uber SFO as follows: Base - 230K Target Cash Bonus - 41K Equity Grant - 900K Refresher - 175K Is this a good offer to move to west coast? Already earning 200K at East Coast non-metro.
- FB EM1 Offer Eval Background: I am a senior swe at a FAANG managing a team of engineers. Offer from FB: Level: EM1 (so one level higher then current) Base: 220k Stocks: 1M over 4 years Is this a fair deal? Can I ask for sign on our other additional compensation? If so, how much is reasonable?
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Will Google revise the offer for ex–googler I left Google less than one year ago and consider to go back. I got a 20% base raise and 50% equity raise. I was told reinterview is not needed by recruiter and we are going to negotiate the offer. Can I expect Google to at least match my current compensation? Left as L4 and right now base is 185k,
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Apple offer evaluation 215/280 over 4 years/90 aka base/rsu/signon, Bay Area 10 year experience
- Google Offer Eval (L6) Base - 200K Stock - 500K over 4 years Bonus - 20% Sign on - 50K UX Design Manager, 20 years experience, no competing offers
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Google offer for L5 with ML background Base: $190k RSU: $720k / 4 years I have a total of 8 years of experience, 4 of which at LinkedIn. Thoughts?
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi