THEMEBest Uber Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
Best Uber Offers: Q1-Q2 2018
- Evaluate uber L6 offer Got an offer for an L6 at Uber SFO as follows: Base - 230K Target Cash Bonus - 41K Equity Grant - 900K Refresher - 175K Is this a good offer to move to west coast? Already earning 200K at East Coast non-metro.
- 5b Uber level and compensation comparison I have a job offer for a level 5b (Senior Software Engineer 2) at Uber that I would like some help evaluating. I am excited about the opportunity but I would like to improve the numbers. First, would you know how the E5b compares to the level E6 at Facebook ? (Or Staff L6 at Google). levels.fyi
- vote Choose between Uber and google Got 2 offers, Uber senior 2: TC 400k per year assume $40 per share Rsu Google l4: TC 330k per year I knew level wise Uber senior 2 is much better than google l4 which is not negotiable But google is much closer for commute, better team gcp, better benefit, culture and prestige. Wondering am I t
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- uber L5 comp Hi blind, Got an uber offer of 180K base, 600K rsu/4yrs, is the equity a little bit low or good? I saw some other posts mentioned 800k to 1m+ for L5.
- Uber PM compensation Super quick: I got an offer from Uber in SPM 2 role. But my total compensation blew me away (close to double my current salary). My numbers: base = $200 Bonus = $50 k (mostly stock) Equity : = $300 k (or thereabouts) This is more than I am making now. However Uber equity is not liquid while my cu