THEME Data Scientist Salary
Data Scientist Salary Data scientists apply statistics, machine learning, and analytic approaches to provide business solutions for a company. Their core responsibility is to analyze a company’s data and help create new technologies based on their findings. The data scientist salary averages near $120,000 per year but this number can fluctuate depending on the company, location, and an employee’s experience level. On Blind, data scientists share how much they make and what they’ve been offered at Uber, Facebook, Amazon, and other tech companies. See what they’ve been able to earn and negotiate this year.
- Comparing data science offers from Facebook and Google Data scientist offer at google. T4. Base 130k. Stock unit 200 units vested in four years. Sign on bonus 20k for the first year. Offer@Facebook E5. Base 160k Stock probably $40k a year. Haven’t negotiated yet. That’s the number I got from the recruiter over the phone. Sign on 30k Current@Uber L4
- Data Scientist compensation at Google Hi! I might get an L3 DS offer from Google. I am currently L5 at Amazon. Is there leveling correct and can someone tell me the compensation? Thanks!! EDIT: Not an SDE. Currently a L5 DE with TC at $150k
- Uber data scientist SFO Base 120k Stock 320k/4yr Annual Bonus - 20k 3 yr experience as Data scientist + Masters Is this offer good?
- L4 offer at Google, data scientist 1.5 years xp, PhD in sciences. 145k base / 15% annual bonus / 200k stocks vesting over 4 years / 25k signing, 1% increase over current TC with no competing offers. Recruiter tells me this offer required escalation to the director of the org, and that it's around the upper middle of the L4 range. Tho
- Data Scientist salaries at FB Moving from Amazon to Facebook as an IC4 Data Scientist. Current TC at Amazon is around $180k for the next 12 months. What can I expect from FB in terms of base, signing and stocks ? Location: Seattle
- Facebook Data Scientist offer evaluation I wanted to evaluate an offer for a Data Scientist role in Facebook with 5 years of experience after Phd. 160 base, 15% bonus, 200 RSU over 4 years. What is the maximum TC I can negotiate?