THEME Dropbox Salary
Dropbox Salary Users on the Blind app share the latest Dropbox salary numbers, stock options, and bonuses. See how the numbers stack up against offers from other companies, including Facebook, Lyft, and Opendoor. Our users help evaluate the latest offers and even discuss what can be negotiated based on position, work experience, and location. All salary numbers are provided by Dropbox employees or users who have received offers from the popular file hosting company.
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Box vs eBay vs Amazon I got an offer from Box - Senior Soft Engg. They havent yet disclosed the numbers. So my question is two-fold? 1. What compensation can I expect? I have 6 years of backend experience and MS. 2. Box stock growth y/y is very similar to eBay. Does Box have a good growth strategy? I like what I do at eB
- Choosing new grad offers from Lyft vs Dropbox vs Cruise Lyft: 130k + 200k/4 Dropbox: 125k + 160k/4 + 10k signon Cruise: 120k + 150k/4 These offer are before negotiation. Which company is more suitable for workaholics? I prefer companies that have a competitive and “grind” culture. Thanks.
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- vote Google vs Dropbox vs Opendoor 3 years of SDE exp, no masters, I love backend work. Google is Google, probably the safest choice, but the team and comp is a bit meh. I don’t really know much about Dropbox besides their amazing food and the project seems cool. Opendoor is pretty interesting, met a lot of ex-Uber engineers there