THEME Facebook Compensation
Facebook Compensation The latest compensation packages from Facebook are being shared on the Blind app. Find out what an E4 or E5 software engineer earns at the largest social medial company. The total compensation for M1 engineering managers, L6 product managers, and other combinations of levels and roles can be found too. See how Facebook’s base salary, equity, and bonus can vary between the Menlo Park headquarters and offices outside the Silicon Valley. You can also find out how Facebook’s numbers compare with offers from competing companies.
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Airbnb vs Facebook offer I have Airbnb L6 offer at 240k base $1200k/4 years vs FB E6 $200k base $800k/4 years, I like both companies, which one will work better financially in 4 years?
- Input on Facebook offer I have an Engineering Manager - M1 level offer from Facebook - 220K base, 40K annual bonus and 1 million stock award that vest over 4 years and 100K sign in. Is this a good offer or is there a room for negotiation?
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- What after google+Facebook Spent my entire career in Google and Facebook. Made to E6. Wondering what’s next. Currently making ~700k TC working ~50 hours a week. Don’t want to sacrifice either comp or life. Where would you go?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate Facebook offer for E4 Recently cleared FB interview. Following is the package - 1. Base 140k 2. Stock 220k 3. Relocation expenses + 16k relocation bonus (relocating from India). Location Melno park. Will be relocating with wife. Can you suggest how is the offer?
- Evaluate this Facebook offer? Base: 110k Equity: 100k No sign on. They are forming a new team. It's lower than my current compensation (base plus bonus wise) Recruiter says final offer. I'm surprised as to why they offered me number lower than my current comp. Interview feedback was all great. Did two phone screens and 4 onsi
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- FB Offer Got an offer from FB Seattle e6 manager Base - 220 Singon - 100 Rsu -800k Sounds like it's norm for what they offer at this level - yes?
- Netflix job question Hey Blind, I recently got an offer from Netflix. TC: $380k (all but 5% is cash) A bit about me, 4 YOE in a mix of software eng roles and data eng roles, with my most recent role being at Facebook - IC4 - TC: $190k (with good performance reviews) I’m kind of floored that Netflix more than double
- FB E5 comp I received FB offer 180k base 600k rsu and 100k signon. Where do I stand with respect to comp range for E5?
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- What are offer packages looking like for Uber now? Looks like you guys are planning to IPO in 2019? What are offers looking like for SWE or analytics? Worth jumping ship to grab stock? IC4, current comp is ~225k.
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- L6 total comp at Facebook, help me evaluate ~450k TCO before bonus, ~500k TCO with 20% bonus. Good offer?
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- Facebook offer fair? Is this a fair offer from FB? Title: Content Strategist Exp: 7+yrs Base: 110k Bonus: 10% Stock: 50k Asking 4a friend.
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Facebook E4 comp E4 offer from Facebook. Bay Area. 3 yoe. L4 Google. Base: 160k Equity: 300k over 4 years Sign on: 40k Is this a good offer for E4? Should I negotiate?
- Evaluate this Facebook PMM offer? First offer Base: 143k Bonus: 10% Equity: 44k Second offer Base: 145k Bonus: 10% Equity: 88k Third & final offer Base: 150k Bonus: 10% Equity: 88k Sign on bonus: 25k Monetization PMM 5 years work experience in Eng, PM Top tier MBA Interview feedback was all great. Did two phone screens, 2 onsite
- Facebook M1 signing bonus Offered 50k. Shall I ask for more?
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18