THEMEFacebook Offers: Product Manager
Facebook Offers: Product Manager
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Fb pm l5 offer Experienced pm, received an offer from fb for $165k base, $300k RSU. Is this normal for l5? Seems low. Any thoughts on how to get this up?
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Offer Eval PM - FB - 5 yrs ex - TC 220k
- Stripe or FB? Same compensation. More than 10 years exp. Product mgmt role. Any thoughts? Thanks! Sorry didn’t know the rules..TC is $435