THEMEFacebook Offers: Software Engineer E5
Facebook Offers: Software Engineer E5
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- FB E5 comp I received FB offer 180k base 600k rsu and 100k signon. Where do I stand with respect to comp range for E5?
- Facebook bootcamp to switch domain? Got an offer for E5 of 350k total comp in Seattle. Have about 10 years of experience in C++ and mobile development. Dream about moving towards AI/ML. Thinking about joining some ML team (ideally Caffe2, ONNX, etc) at Facebook after the bootcamp, since I can pick any team, AFAIK. Have almost no prio
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- FB Seattle Got an offer to relocate to FB Seattle as an E5. Should I do it? What are good teams in Seattle? Total comp 290k since this is a requirement for posts...
- Startup vs bigco: am I being shortchanged? Hi I'm 31, working for a series C startup valued at ~$200M that totally raised ~$50M. I've been here 3 years, and I've vested ~0.7% of common options that I fully exercised in common stocks (0.7% is after counting current dilutions etc., it was > 1% at the beginning). I still have an additional ~