Facebook SalaryThe latest salaries from Facebook are being shared on the Blind app. Find out what an E4 or E5 software engineer earns at the largest social medial company. Salaries for M1 engineering managers, L6 product managers, and other combinations of levels and roles can be found too. See how Facebook’s base salary, equity, and bonus can vary between the Menlo Park headquarters and offices outside the Silicon Valley. You can also find out how a Facebook salary compares with offers from competing companies.
- Non-SWE tech role @ Facebook - $15k RSU Is this a terrible starting RSU offer? I’m not DS, PE, PM or SWE. IC4 in tech.
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- Evaluate this Facebook offer? Base: 110k Equity: 100k No sign on. They are forming a new team. It's lower than my current compensation (base plus bonus wise) Recruiter says final offer. I'm surprised as to why they offered me number lower than my current comp. Interview feedback was all great. Did two phone screens and 4 onsi
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Comparing data science offers from Facebook and Google Data scientist offer at google. T4. Base 130k. Stock unit 200 units vested in four years. Sign on bonus 20k for the first year. Offer@Facebook E5. Base 160k Stock probably $40k a year. Haven’t negotiated yet. That’s the number I got from the recruiter over the phone. Sign on 30k Current@Uber L4
- L6 total comp at Facebook, help me evaluate ~450k TCO before bonus, ~500k TCO with 20% bonus. Good offer?
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- What are offer packages looking like for Uber now? Looks like you guys are planning to IPO in 2019? What are offers looking like for SWE or analytics? Worth jumping ship to grab stock? IC4, current comp is ~225k.
- Evaluate Facebook offer for E4 Recently cleared FB interview. Following is the package - 1. Base 140k 2. Stock 220k 3. Relocation expenses + 16k relocation bonus (relocating from India). Location Melno park. Will be relocating with wife. Can you suggest how is the offer?
- Best way to maximise comp in London I’ve got several years of experience with top strategic consulting. FB is offering me a business position in London with ~100k salary and 50k RSU over 4 years which, seeing the sde salaries here, is not serious. I’m considering, given I studied applied maths for my masters, to switching to the data
- FB IC5 Designer Offer Have 10yrs experience, being offered the following for an IC5 Product Designer role at Facebook MPK: 234k TC: 160k base, 50k equity, 24k bonus I don't see many PD packages listed here on Blind. But based on what I can find on Paysa or Glassdoor, this seems about market rate. Seem fair? Any negoti
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- FB EM1 Offer Eval Background: I am a senior swe at a FAANG managing a team of engineers. Offer from FB: Level: EM1 (so one level higher then current) Base: 220k Stocks: 1M over 4 years Is this a fair deal? Can I ask for sign on our other additional compensation? If so, how much is reasonable?
- FB E5 comp I received FB offer 180k base 600k rsu and 100k signon. Where do I stand with respect to comp range for E5?
- FB Seattle Got an offer to relocate to FB Seattle as an E5. Should I do it? What are good teams in Seattle? Total comp 290k since this is a requirement for posts...
- FB offer Role: Content strategist Offer: $125k base + $43k equity, no sign on, NYC 10yrs work experience + a masters Thoughts? Thx!
- Google vs FB PMM offer Received an offer from FB and google for similar PMM roles. Goog is offering 170k/ 20%/ 140k RSU/ 30k signing. This one is clearly higher on all levels and I also like its RSU is monthly vesting. FB is offering 140k/10%/48k RSU and did not disclose level. Recruiter said they don’t usually disclose
- FB E4 offer I have an offer from fb for E4 and a competing offer from another giant company. I was awarded the following: Base: 155k Bonus: 10% SignOn: 50k. Stock: 350k. Experience: 5+ years How good is this offer ? Any help would be highly appreciated, also I was interviewed for fb in menlo park does it allo
- Facebook offer fair? Is this a fair offer from FB? Title: Content Strategist Exp: 7+yrs Base: 110k Bonus: 10% Stock: 50k Asking 4a friend.
- Facebook bootcamp to switch domain? Got an offer for E5 of 350k total comp in Seattle. Have about 10 years of experience in C++ and mobile development. Dream about moving towards AI/ML. Thinking about joining some ML team (ideally Caffe2, ONNX, etc) at Facebook after the bootcamp, since I can pick any team, AFAIK. Have almost no prio
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Facebook Data Engineer offer eval Hello, I have 2 years exp as a software engineer at a small (and stale) startup. Fb offer: 115k base, 100k rsu (25 per yr), 20k sign on. Some colleagues at google (SWEs) tell me this is low. I wanted to get an opinion from DEs at Facebook. I expect to hear back in the coming few days from Tablea
- How is number of RSUs in Facebook offer calculated ? I have an offer from Facebook which has RSU component of $280k.. How is the number of stocks calculated? Is based on stock price on joining date, or any other date or the average of joining month or average of previous month ?
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y