THEME Facebook Salary: Software Engineer E4
Facebook Salary: Software Engineer E4
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Facebook E4 comp E4 offer from Facebook. Bay Area. 3 yoe. L4 Google. Base: 160k Equity: 300k over 4 years Sign on: 40k Is this a good offer for E4? Should I negotiate?
- Facebook London E4 level compensation Does 77K £ base good enough for a E4 hire at Facebook London. Also, with 4 yrs of exp and Masters, is E4 good enough or there is room for E5?
- vote Offer evaluation Cruise or FB I work for a small startup that's not going anywhere. I started interviewing and have two offers in hand.. FB: TC $290k. Will be joining their infra group- E4 Cruise: TC $320k Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer Experience: 8 years Location: Bay area/SF Heard lots of bad stuff about FB In
- What level should I expect to interview with 1 year experience? I heard one of my friend with a little over one year of experience (in Machine Learning) w/ promotion in original company, got into FB as E4 with 160/300/50 TC in late 2017. Is that common? Also, I have not get a promotion yet. Will it be possible for me to apply for E4? Also, except for FB, what
- Evaluate Facebook offer for E4 Recently cleared FB interview. Following is the package - 1. Base 140k 2. Stock 220k 3. Relocation expenses + 16k relocation bonus (relocating from India). Location Melno park. Will be relocating with wife. Can you suggest how is the offer?
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- FB won’t match my current Amazon TC Currently making around $270-280K TC at AMZN as an L5 AS. Recently got an E4 offer from FB that comes to around $210k TC in the best case. Recruiter said they won’t be able to beat my current comp. Was genuinely surprised as I thought FB pays better than AMZN. Thoughts? Edit: What I mean by TC is b
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- What is the maximum offer FB e4 can get? the max offer I have seen is 160k salary + 300k/4 + 100k signing It is lower than many companies. So when someone has many good offers it is less likely to choose fb.
- Evaluate Facebook E4 offer Will be moving new to the bay area. Can someone evaluate my Facebook offer. YOE: 5yrs Base: 160k RSUs: 300k Sign-on: 50k Also, trying to understand how stock refreshers work - is there a standard % that they get refreshed at every year?