THEME Google Offers: Software Engineer L3
Google Offers: Software Engineer L3
- Offer evaluation Google L3 Google L3 swe offer: Base 140k Rsu 220k over 4 years Sign on 40k Expected year end bonus 15%. I have 2 years of work experience in the Bay at a well known company. Master's from an elite University. Have offers from Apple and Amazon
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Google L3 Offer Evaluate Software engineer L3 125k/140k/25k (TC: 179k) MS + 2 years of experience
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Evaluate Google offer with retention bonus Level 3 @ Bay Area Around 2-3 years of experience. Masters degree. Base:140 Sign on:25k GSU: 100k over 4 years Retention: 165k over 4 years (retention is not in stocks)
- Google L3 Offer Eval SWE role, 3 yrs exp Final offer Base 125k / 145k over 4yrs / 15% / 30k sign Location: MTV Is this a good offer? Thanks
- Evaluate L3 offer Google 140k salary, 210k stock, 50k sign on. TC ~210k without sign on. 2-3 years exp.
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- What is the expected base salary jump from L3 to L4 at Google? Current base 120K.
- Google Comp, 3 years exp Wanted to share the offer I just recieved. BS CS w/ 3 years experience. Assuming this is for L3 though no levels were discussed. Base: 130K RSU: 200K/4 years Sign on: 50K Target bonus: 15% (~20K) TC: 250K
- Google L3 salary Base : 118k Bonus : 25k Stocks : 200k Target bonus 15% Level : L3 Location : Seattle 1.5 yrs work ex Sounds reasonable ?