THEMEGoogle Offers: Software Engineer L5
Google Offers: Software Engineer L5
- Google offer for L5 with ML background Base: $190k RSU: $720k / 4 years I have a total of 8 years of experience, 4 of which at LinkedIn. Thoughts?
- Offer eval google L5 Offer is Base - 175 Stock - 575K over 4 years Bonus - 15% Sign on - 10K Any further possibility to negotiate the offer ?? This is for L5
- Trying to decide b/w these offers, any suggestions? Google - TAM L5 in GTech (E ladder): base - 185K equity - 150K bonus - 15% did not try to negotiate sign-on yet since not sure will take it, mainly because it would be less technical that I want and I did not yet qualify for O ladder (need to grind Leetcode more) VMWare -
- FB -> Google -> FB Has anyone made this path? I came to Google from FB around an year ago and a FB recruiter keeps sending me emails every few weeks saying I don't need to interview again to go back. I'm not seriously considering going back since I'm happy at Google, but curious about what the experience is like. Does
- Google comp Does it vary a lot based on team? In my case, bayarea; recruiter is setting low expectation @ 250k. L5/13y exp. How easy it is to switch management from L5?
- Goog L5 to Apple ICT5 Is it possible? What is the expected comp? Swe generalist. Current TC only 320k.
- Google comp nego L5 level. Bayarea, 13+ yoe. I told recruiter today the expectation is 350K + signon; which is also the number that is acceptable to me. Do you think I should have told slightly higher number to get the this offer? If she comes back with smaller number, how do I negotiate?
- Google comp eval L5, bay area. 190/30/115. Base/bonus/per year stock. Signon 35K. 13 yoe.