Google SalaryHow much can you earn at Google in 2018? Whether you’re looking for an offer or already have one in hand, take a look at the most recent Google salary numbers so that you know what you’re worth. All base salary, stock, and bonus information come directly from Google employees and professionals who have received offers from the company. Learn what a fair salary looks like for software engineers, data scientists, hardware engineers, and other roles at Google.
- Google L3 Offer Evaluate Software engineer L3 125k/140k/25k (TC: 179k) MS + 2 years of experience
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Offer evaluation Google L3 Google L3 swe offer: Base 140k Rsu 220k over 4 years Sign on 40k Expected year end bonus 15%. I have 2 years of work experience in the Bay at a well known company. Master's from an elite University. Have offers from Apple and Amazon
- Comparing data science offers from Facebook and Google Data scientist offer at google. T4. Base 130k. Stock unit 200 units vested in four years. Sign on bonus 20k for the first year. Offer@Facebook E5. Base 160k Stock probably $40k a year. Haven’t negotiated yet. That’s the number I got from the recruiter over the phone. Sign on 30k Current@Uber L4
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Google Comp, 3 years exp Wanted to share the offer I just recieved. BS CS w/ 3 years experience. Assuming this is for L3 though no levels were discussed. Base: 130K RSU: 200K/4 years Sign on: 50K Target bonus: 15% (~20K) TC: 250K
- Google t4 offer Interviewed google and fb Got a t4 offer from google , no offer from FB 160base 200gsu/4year. More details: 40k signon and 15%bonus Total about 240k. Office in Sunnyvale Is it low? No competing offer. PhD+1year exp
- Yet another salary thread. Opinion needed. Hello! I received an offer from Google Cloud for Staff (T6) Customer Engineer - 100K equity/year; 165K base; 30% (of base) sales plan (this 30% is variable, based on sales goals). Location is Houston. (FYI - Cost of living wise Austin > Houston > Dallas) Unfortunately, I don't know if this is a go
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- Advice on Airbnb vs Google Another one of these. I'm currently an L5 with 3 years experience and received these offers. I'm having a hard time choosing because team matching with Google has been difficult - I haven't found anything that peaks my interest yet. Google leveled me at L3, Airbnb at L4. Comp packages ended up in t
- Worth the move? I know its another one of those posts but need help evaluating offers. 3yrs exp non-swe. Currently IC4 155/60/15% yearly Have Google offer L3 119/40/30sign/15% Another option is a series D startup 180base 60 equity per year Work and team’s nice and interesting for both. Google won’t budge unles
- Google L6 offer. 13 yrs experience at multiple places. Base:225K, RSUs: 900K, bonus:30%, signon:50K. Please help me evaluate if this is a good offer or if there is any wiggle room. Thanks @Google
- Google T3 offer I'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making 100k base + <5% bonuses, no equity or much else. 118k base +15% bonus target 180k in GSUs over 4 years 30k signing (This is in Kirkland) Competing
- Comp review please - Google I got a Google offer and it’s like this, base - 145k stocks - 70k Bonus - 21760 Sign on - 50k Level - L3 Experience- 4-5 years
- Google L3 Offer Eval SWE role, 3 yrs exp Final offer Base 125k / 145k over 4yrs / 15% / 30k sign Location: MTV Is this a good offer? Thanks
- Google L5 non technical offer eval Hi I am an L6 - Product Manager - Technical at Amazon and just received what the recruiter says is a final offer after 1 round of negotiating for an L5 - Senior Product Marketing Manager. Offer is Base - 175 Stock - 400K over 4 years Bonus - 15% Should I take it given the salary ? Do I have any ro
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- Offer eval google L5 Offer is Base - 175 Stock - 575K over 4 years Bonus - 15% Sign on - 10K Any further possibility to negotiate the offer ?? This is for L5
- Maximizing TC after badly negotiated offer I am L4 with 10+ years of exp. Been at Google for ~1.5 years and have 200 TC (CA but not Bay Area). TC doesn't grow as fast as was promised by the recruiter and realizing that my peers have significantly higher compensation is kinda depressing. Given my situation would you guys: 1. Wait for a year
- Will Google revise the offer for ex–googler I left Google less than one year ago and consider to go back. I got a 20% base raise and 50% equity raise. I was told reinterview is not needed by recruiter and we are going to negotiate the offer. Can I expect Google to at least match my current compensation? Left as L4 and right now base is 185k,
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo
- Google vs FB PMM offer Received an offer from FB and google for similar PMM roles. Goog is offering 170k/ 20%/ 140k RSU/ 30k signing. This one is clearly higher on all levels and I also like its RSU is monthly vesting. FB is offering 140k/10%/48k RSU and did not disclose level. Recruiter said they don’t usually disclose
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?