THEMEGoogle Salary: Software Engineer
Google Salary: Software EngineerWould you like to know if you're compensated fairly at Google? Or find out how much you can earn if you join the search giant? Software engineers are sharing how much the company is offering and current employees are sharing how much they make--base salary, bonuses, and stocks included. Evaluate how these numbers stack up against earnings at other tech companies. Read, learn, and discuss what type of salary a Google software engineer should be earning, whether it’s a T4 or L5 role.
- 110k Salary and 110k/4 RSU for Google SWE Got an offer from Google for SWE position in SF. I'm not a CS Major, came from Biology Major and worked 3.5 years in Pharma Industry. What are your thoughts on this? Is it good for entry position and my 'experience' level? I currently make 90k as a Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS) Integr
- Google L3 salary Base : 118k Bonus : 25k Stocks : 200k Target bonus 15% Level : L3 Location : Seattle 1.5 yrs work ex Sounds reasonable ?
- What is the expected base salary jump from L3 to L4 at Google? Current base 120K.
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Google Engineer - Total Compensation in US - Ultimate Post I see a lot of misleading info on Blind with extremely exaggerated compensation ranges. Let’s shed some light on the topic with real data points based on random Google engineer responses across the US. The number of respondents is about 2% of the company. Format is the following: Level 1% - 10% -
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Eval my GOOGLE E4 offer With MSFT for 6 years, 8years total exp. LVL62 currently (yes, I know, I suck, but ... reorgs ... ). Google came back with: 140 base 15% bonus 350k rsu 20k sign on My MSFT base is higher now .... wtf ??? I suck at system design, so that round prob didn't go over so well, if it matters.
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Google vs Oracle offer evaluation. How to negotiate? I got this T4 offer from Google: Base: $155k Sign-on cash: $50k Stock: $400k (Asked for $170k base and $450k stock) I got that offer after showing the following Senior-level offer from Oracle: Base: $170k (banks like that for loans) Stock: $375k I haven't negotiated the offers yet. What can I tell
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to
- Offer evaluation Google L3 Google L3 swe offer: Base 140k Rsu 220k over 4 years Sign on 40k Expected year end bonus 15%. I have 2 years of work experience in the Bay at a well known company. Master's from an elite University. Have offers from Apple and Amazon
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- vote Google —> Snap I’ve only been at Google for 6 months and absolutely love it. BUT... Got contacted by a recruiter at Snap and wanted to explore it just for the heck of it. Didn’t think I’ll get an offer but here we are!! I’ve got around 8 years experience. TC at Google is ~300K (L4). I got downleveled when got hi
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Evaluate Tesla and Google offers Company - Level/Base/Sign-on/RSU Google - L4/$150K/$50K/$275K Tesla - P3/$160K/$10K/$400K Both offers are final, no room for any further negotiations. Google has a guaranteed 15% target bonus each year, not sure about Tesla. I know both offers are really good (as far as I am concerned) but I am
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Google L3 Offer Evaluate Software engineer L3 125k/140k/25k (TC: 179k) MS + 2 years of experience
- Google t4 offer Interviewed google and fb Got a t4 offer from google , no offer from FB 160base 200gsu/4year. More details: 40k signon and 15%bonus Total about 240k. Office in Sunnyvale Is it low? No competing offer. PhD+1year exp
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell