THEME Google Salary: Software Engineer L4
Google Salary: Software Engineer L4
- Airbnb vs Google compensation Does Airbnb pay well SWE compared to Google? I am l4 SWE w 230k TC.
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- vote Google —> Snap I’ve only been at Google for 6 months and absolutely love it. BUT... Got contacted by a recruiter at Snap and wanted to explore it just for the heck of it. Didn’t think I’ll get an offer but here we are!! I’ve got around 8 years experience. TC at Google is ~300K (L4). I got downleveled when got hi
- Evaluate Tesla and Google offers Company - Level/Base/Sign-on/RSU Google - L4/$150K/$50K/$275K Tesla - P3/$160K/$10K/$400K Both offers are final, no room for any further negotiations. Google has a guaranteed 15% target bonus each year, not sure about Tesla. I know both offers are really good (as far as I am concerned) but I am
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- vote Would you move from Apple to Google with this difference in TC? Base increment : 12% Unvested RSU increment : 100K One time sign on bonus : 50K I am ICT3 at Apple and will probably get ICT4 next Oct (as per my manager). Getting L4 at Google. Please comment your views if possible too.
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- Google L4 offer Need help in evaluating a fresh offer from Google: L4 in Bay Area. 6 years of experience. 160k base/180k RSUS over 4 years/50k sign on. There are few pending offers too.
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- Maximizing TC after badly negotiated offer I am L4 with 10+ years of exp. Been at Google for ~1.5 years and have 200 TC (CA but not Bay Area). TC doesn't grow as fast as was promised by the recruiter and realizing that my peers have significantly higher compensation is kinda depressing. Given my situation would you guys: 1. Wait for a year
- ask for L4 instead of L5 i got 160 / 320/4 / 30 offer at google. ict 4 at apple with 6yoe is it worth asking for L4? will that be easier to get promo after 2-3 years?
- Nest/Google L4 offer eval Offer for L4 4 years of exp 143k base 15% performance based bonus 275k RSU over 4 years I feel the base is a little low
- Google Vs Amazon Alexa team in Seattle just offered me an SDE2 position with 160k base. 105k sign on over two years and 96 shares. Is this a good? I also have a potential offer with Google in mountain view - but they'd like me to inform then what my expectations are first. Level should be a l4 What would be a goo