THEMEGoogle Salary: Software Engineer T4, Greater Seattle
Google Salary: Software Engineer T4, Greater Seattle
- 7 yrs ex T4 -Google comp Kirkland offer , help in evaluation. Got this offer for SWE ads team Google Kirkalnd , current SDE 2 in Amazon. Base - 141 k Stock 300 k over 4 years . 25% each year Bonus 15% Sign on 20k. Is this lowest end of T4 (lowballed?) Opinions ?
- Google compensation difference Seattle and MTV also evaluate offer T4 By how much % does comp between bay and Seattle vary , also the base. Say at 160k base in MTV would be equivalent to what base in Seattle Got offer T4 Seattle Base - 140k Stock - 360 k - 4 years Sign on 10k Target bonus 15% Total tc first year 260y(with sign on ) Yoe 7 Current TC 210k (129k + 81k
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als